Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

Add an aggressive look to the front end of your Alfa Romeo 4C!!

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  MADNESS Eric 
#1 ·
The new front splitter kit is the perfect way to add an aggressive look without extending the nose and scraping!

These new splitters add that same great and aggressive look but do not extend the nose of the vehicle. Making it much easier to get down driveways and over bumps on your route.

More information can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=7251

Let us know if you have any questions

See less See more
#2 ·
Nothing looks better on your Alfa Romeo 4C than Carbon Fiber and this new Front Splitter Kit!

Each piece is manufactured from 100% genuine carbon fiber by our partners in Europe. None of that carbon look plastic, this is the real deal!

They are then cured in an autoclave production facility to ensure a perfect fit.

This kit consists of two splitters that mount under the bumper on either side of the vehicle!

More information can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=7251

#4 · (Edited)
Designed and manufactured in Europe to the highest standards this trim piece is designed to under the original factory front splitter lips and instantly gives your Alfa Romeo 4C a custom look.

Features:

• Designed and manufactured in Europe
  • Delta-Preg Prepreg Carbon Fiber material (Same supplier of Ferrari and Lamborghini)
  • 100% Genuine Carbon Fiber
  • High gloss clear coating for a durable, long lasting finish (PPG-D880) and Ceramic clear coat (PPG-D8122)
  • Adds an Exotic visual styling
  • Covers OEM piece
  • Autoclave Curing Production for a precise fit and finish

Contact us directly or visit our website for more information
https://madnessautoworks.com/Alfa R...eo-4c-front-splitter-kit-carbon-fiber-pid7251

#8 ·
I am interested in adding the front splitter; side skirts; and the rear duck tail, I have couple questions that I would like to find out before I make my decision:
1) how much ground clearance I will compromise by adding the front splitter and the side skirt. I have seen few youtube reviews about the low clearance of this car (stock) and it had no problem going thru speed bumps and no problem backing out of the driveway.
2) I wonder if I order all three items mention above, will I be getting a package discount?
3) what is the wait time?
4) are mounting hardware included?

TIA

#9 · (Edited)
Hi Raymond, here's some answers to your questions:

1. Not so much. You'll lose maybe 1cm or so at most. The attachment point is at the low end of these, the front side doesn't drop down much more than ground level.

2. There's usually something we can do for you, but let's open up a dialogue off-page. Email me directly at emacgraham@madnessautoworks.com with your shipping and contact info and I can run numbers.

3. I have the 2pc Splitter Kit above, the Shark Fin Side Skirts, and the Rear Spoiler for the Coupe in stock.
I assume those are the pieces you're referring to, but please clarify which pieces you're looking for in your email if I'm incorrect.

4. You'll need to pick up Self-Tappers / 3M tape for the skirts and splitter, and 3M / liquid adhesive for the spoiler. It's not included as different installers will have different preferences with respect to hardware sizing and adhesive compounds.

Drop a line, looking forward to hearing from you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.