Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set your Alfa Romeo 4C apart with a truly exotic set of custom made Carbon Fiber Taillight Trim Kits!

These trim kits will give your 4C a truly one of a kind look. Designed and styled after the Ferrari 488 taillights these have been molded to perfectly fit your 4C and accent the carbon already on the vehicle as well as the body lines!

More information and pricing can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-4C/start-shopping-cid1/exterior-upgrades-cid5/alfa-romeo-4c-tail-light-trim-set-carbon-fiber-488-ferrari-style-pid7062

Let us know if you have any questions

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pair that diffuser with a new set of 488 styled carbon fiber rear tail light housing!

These pieces completely replace the factory light housing and even add additional venting for the engine bay!

Made by hand in an autoclave facility each piece is guaranteed to have a perfect fit and a great finish!

More information can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-4C/start-shopping-cid1/exterior-upgrades-cid5/alfa-romeo-4c-tail-light-trim-set-carbon-fiber-488-ferrari-style-pid7062

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm all for adding a few extra subtle Carbon embellishments, however you can go too far and cutting into the original bodywork is not (in my opinion) a good idea.

The car in the above photos is certainly a case of 'gone too far'. If its reversible then i suppose it's ok but why try and look like a ferrari ?

The Alfa 4c Designer did an amazing job and got it pretty much perfect.

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm all for adding a few extra subtle Carbon embellishments, however you can go too far and cutting into the original bodywork is not (in my opinion) a good idea.

The car in the above photos is certainly a case of 'gone too far'. If its reversible then i suppose it's ok but why try and look like a ferrari ?

The Alfa 4c Designer did an amazing job and got it pretty much perfect.

Everyone has their own style and their own desires for the vehicles. Some of those owners like to track their vehicles, others want more cooling and venting. We try to cater to any and all owners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts