638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
13,719 Posts
OR, add some style to your key!

Hellcat, schmellcat.
Now I've got a red key, too!

(this is just loosely test fitted - although I'm not sure I'll get the bottom part off, the fit is that perfect!).

Thanks to the team at Madness for getting this to me. Love the look of it!

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I owed you some more pictures of this - here you go!

Looks good with the CF column shroud and the faux CF Centreline paddle extensions, no?
Wow Thank You for sharing! Those that Red Carbon Fiber Key Fob Cover looks stunning inside with the CF column shroud and faux CF Centreline paddle extesnions indeed! Thank You again for sharing!

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Add some style to your keychain with this

Alfa Romeo 4C Key Fob Cover Frame - Carbon Fiber - Italian Alfa Flag Theme

Designed and manufactured in Europe to the highest standards this Key Fob Cover kit is designed to fit over the key fob and instantly gives your Alfa Romeo 4C a custom look.

Alfa Romeo 4C Key Fob Cover Frame - Carbon Fiber - Italian Alfa Flag Theme

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a beautifully made Carbon Fiber Key Fob Cover that is designed to drastically change the look and feel of your Alfa 4C Key Fob. No more looking at a piece of plain, black plastic. Now that key fob is a work of art! The feel is solid and high quality.

Alfa Romeo 4C Car Key Fob Cover - Carbon Fiber - Silver

Get this Silver Carbon Fiber Key Fob Cover for your Alfa Romeo 4C by visiting the link below:
Alfa Romeo - Alfa Romeo 4C Car Key Fob Cover - Carbon Fiber - Silver - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

1 - 6 of 6 Posts