Hi All,

As my 4C has a fixed passenger seat
I’m looking for an adjustable seat
Color is Black Leather, Alcantara, red stitching

Anyone who wants to sell his seat?

·
Registered
824 Posts
What do you mean it has a fixed passenger seat?
It appears in some (European, other?) markets only the driver was given the option to adjust their seat according to height and position preference, as a passenger you ONLY had the option to SIT on the seat and ENJOY the ride! (No moving around and NO SOUP FOR YOU -old Seinfeld joke lol)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you mean it has a fixed passenger seat?
indeed in EU for the Coupe 4C, the adjustable passenger seat was an optional item
My 4C has the fixed seat, thats why i have interest in the normal adjustable seat

·
Registered
694 Posts
indeed in EU for the Coupe 4C, the adjustable passenger seat was an optional item
My 4C has the fixed seat, thats why i have interest in the normal adjustable seat
Make sense. I’ll keep an eye open for you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
What I’m wondering is if there are differences between the tubs of cars with fixed passenger seat and adjustable seat. Mounting points of adjustable seat also have to account for moments which isn’t the case for fixed one.

·
Registered
821 Posts
What I’m wondering is if there are differences between the tubs of cars with fixed passenger seat and adjustable seat. Mounting points of adjustable seat also have to account for moments which isn’t the case for fixed one.
Same tubs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Same tubs, same mounting points, only a sliding rail and a new adjustable seat to be mounted

·
Registered
47 Posts
Tubs with fixed seats have holes + inserts for the backrest to be mounted. The ones with adjustable seat do not have these, so they do differ. Don’t now if this is the only difference

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tubs with fixed seats have holes + inserts for the backrest to be mounted. The ones with adjustable seat do not have these, so they do differ. Don’t now if this is the only difference
All what will remain is 4 holes in the back wall, then can be closed with a black plug
The bottom floor has 4 holes (2 pins to be unscrewed), these are then used to attach the rail for the chair to the floor

1 - 13 of 13 Posts