Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
We've got the wider fitment and ultralight Advan RSii's back in stock for 4C, in Semi gloss black and Hyper Black colors. Thank you.
Hey Matt - has the ship sailed for the narrower RS2 fitments? Any word on if/when the RSIII's will be available in Alfa bolt pattern?

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV Black on White + 1981 Delorean DMC12 "6MT" Tesla P90 Swap!
381 Posts
17/18 combo is the best solution for

1. rotational weight reduction ( stock 18/19s are ~20lbs front ~23lbs rear) -4lbs /front wheel -7lbs/rear wheel!!!
2. better tire selection
3. better handling
4. looks good
5. looks good!!

Here are some more pics of the wheels in Hyper black

Just received the "Quadrifoglio" style NTM forged wheels from Alfa9 (thanks Matt, great service!!). The NTM 8.25" wide fronts are 16.2 lbs and the 9" wide rears 19lbs, a 18/19" wheel set. Forged, and only a knurled tire seat away from $10k+ ADV.1 quality. Incredible value.
These Advans are supposed to be super lightweight, but at a narrower and -1" smaller wheelset to the NTM's, the Advan fronts weigh identical to the slightly wider 8.25x18 NTM's, and the Advan rears somehow at 18", +1" diameter, are also 16.2lbs as the fronts.
Either the front Advans are actually lighter or the NTM forged wheels (front wheel pictured) I just got are insane light?

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Just received the "Quadrifoglio" style NTM forged wheels from Alfa9 (thanks Matt, great service!!). The NTM 8.25" wide fronts are 16.2 lbs and the 9" wide rears 19lbs, a 18/19" wheel set. Forged, and only a knurled tire seat away from $10k+ ADV.1 quality. Incredible value.
These Advans are supposed to be super lightweight, but at a narrower and -1" smaller wheelset to the NTM's, the Advan fronts weigh identical to the slightly wider 8.25x18 NTM's, and the Advan rears somehow at 18", +1" diameter, are also 16.2lbs as the fronts.
Either the front Advans are actually lighter or the NTM forged wheels (front wheel pictured) I just got are insane light? View attachment 109015
Oh so you're the one! Congrats on scoring an amazing wheel set.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yeah the NTMs are indeed lighter. Love the look in the darker finish. Now to see if I can double my wheel budget.

From the site:

Newly crowned as the lightest weight 4C wheels, 17x8” fronts in raw finish are 14.1 lbs, and rear 18x9.5” are 16.0 lbs. >> Obviously, if saving weight is your game, you’ve found your wheel

·
Registered
83 Posts
Either the front Advans are actually lighter or the NTM forged wheels (front wheel pictured) I just got are insane light? View attachment 109015
Nice!! Does OEM centre caps fit or is that a sticker?

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV Black on White + 1981 Delorean DMC12 "6MT" Tesla P90 Swap!
381 Posts
From the site:
[/QUOTE]
Nice!! Does OEM centre caps fit or is that a sticker?
They are the Koshi Carbon emblems, which don't fit the OEM and also don't quite fit the milled NTM caps, but still thinking of a more elegant solution than just scratching them up and lots of marine epoxy bond.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts