Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carbon fiber radiators undertray:
  • It helps rerouting the air that passes the radiators towards the brakes.
  • It has front diffusers that also helps rerouting the air + they add some reduced downforce on the front (like on the porsche 918)
  • Overall it helps with the downforce allowing less air to go under the car.
  • It is very light: 940g vs 2500g OEM
  • Dimension: 107 X 59 cm
  • PRICE: 460 Euro + shipping (around 25 Euro anywhere)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The discounts for buying more parts from me apply to this also:
First part = full price
Second part = discounted with 50 Euro (you can buy it at any time and not necessarily together with the first part)
Third part = discounted with 75 Euro (you can buy it at any time and not necessarily together with any of the other 2 parts)

·
Registered
223 Posts
I was wondering where the hot air from radiator is evacuated? Unless you go for a vented hood like Laptime:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was wondering where the hot air from radiator is evacuated? Unless you go for a vented hood like Laptime:
View attachment 105723
The air is routed to the brakes: I drilled 2 holes in the radiators enclosure on the sides --> Like many are doing with the brake ducts.
The hood is a good solution but it is quite expensive and the benefits doesn't justify it for me.

·
Super Moderator
6,501 Posts
The air is routed to the brakes: I drilled 2 holes in the radiators enclosure on the sides --> Like many are doing with the brake ducts.
The hood is a good solution but it is quite expensive and the benefits doesn't justify it for me.
Any photos of this?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Below is the position of the holes (from a different car) --> But I didn't add the brake ducts.

In the next picture you can see the holes --> The picture was made from the wheel arch behind the wheel. Installation and drilling the hole is a very simple operation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts