Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

Affordable interior leather storage bags

1681 Views 15 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Alfanut
If you need some storage bags for between the seats and the tub then these fit nicely, real leather, soft, and can be zipped up. The side zipper is safe , I tucked it inside it's pocket and the tubing gives plenty of protection against any rubbing on the seat. It holds quite a lot of things like phone, change, glasses etc. Only 拢12.99 on Amazon .

Bag Sleeve Motor vehicle Automotive design Luggage and bags

Luggage and bags Rectangle Bag Font Screenshot
See less See more
Reactions: 3
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
馃憤 the 4C stimulates the imagination and the spirit of adaptation.
Reactions: 1
Or you could add my storage boxes to match any 4C trim to maximize storage and keep the style of the 4C intact . They have magnetic closure and seat into tub with no tape or fastening required . completely removable and will not scratch delicate tub
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design
Automotive lighting Audio equipment Gadget Font Gas
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Bumper Wood Bag Automotive exterior
See less See more
Reactions: 4
They are really nice @lars and they must come at a price? Mine is just a simple fix I suppose, and if you are staying over at a hotel or somewhere you can take the bag in with all your valuables in it.
They are really nice @lars and they must come at a price? Mine is just a simple fix I suppose, and if you are staying over at a hotel or somewhere you can take the bag in with all your valuables in it.
329.99, not bad for a handmade piece made of all alcantara. Fully customizable by the buyer. Shipping available World wide
Reactions: 2
Or you could add my storage boxes to match any 4C trim to maximize storage and keep the style of the 4C intact . They have magnetic closure and seat into tub with no tape or fastening required . completely removable and will not scratch delicate tub View attachment 128879 View attachment 128880 View attachment 128881 View attachment 128882
But if you could only add a sturdy but lightweight/drilled, sexy anodized cupholder frame at the end then it would be perfect... I'd need two.
But if you could only add a sturdy but lightweight/drilled, sexy anodized cupholder frame at the end then it would be perfect... I'd need two.
Funny you should say that, im already working on it, thinking more like the G wagon/porsche net type, so i can keep the alcantara flow
Funny you should say that, im already working on it, thinking more like the G wagon/porsche net type, so i can keep the alcantara flow
YES.
Ill keep you posted
Lars has done quite a bit of interior pieces for me (yes, more then I should've done, but that's my own fault for not being able to leave well enough alone) including the storage boxes. If you're interested just pull the trigger and order them. They look totally stock and add a bit of practicality believe it or not.
Or you could add my storage boxes to match any 4C trim to maximize storage and keep the style of the 4C intact . They have magnetic closure and seat into tub with no tape or fastening required . completely removable and will not scratch delicate tub View attachment 128879 View attachment 128880 View attachment 128881 View attachment 128882
How are you liking it @Duckdude?
Thanks for sharing this
Thanks for joining to thank me
I think we have an imposter on our hands
I think we have an imposter on our hands
Sorry he didn鈥檛 get the chance to say goodbye. 馃槈馃榿
Thanks also to @4C馃崁 , @goldmax and @lars for all bringing it to the Moderators鈥 attention.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.