Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you need some storage bags for between the seats and the tub then these fit nicely, real leather, soft, and can be zipped up. The side zipper is safe , I tucked it inside it's pocket and the tubing gives plenty of protection against any rubbing on the seat. It holds quite a lot of things like phone, change, glasses etc. Only £12.99 on Amazon .

Bag Sleeve Motor vehicle Automotive design Luggage and bags

Luggage and bags Rectangle Bag Font Screenshot

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Or you could add my storage boxes to match any 4C trim to maximize storage and keep the style of the 4C intact . They have magnetic closure and seat into tub with no tape or fastening required . completely removable and will not scratch delicate tub
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design
Automotive lighting Audio equipment Gadget Font Gas
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Bumper Wood Bag Automotive exterior

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are really nice @lars and they must come at a price? Mine is just a simple fix I suppose, and if you are staying over at a hotel or somewhere you can take the bag in with all your valuables in it.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
They are really nice @lars and they must come at a price? Mine is just a simple fix I suppose, and if you are staying over at a hotel or somewhere you can take the bag in with all your valuables in it.
329.99, not bad for a handmade piece made of all alcantara. Fully customizable by the buyer. Shipping available World wide

1 - 7 of 7 Posts