Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased it September 30th, 2022..... sight unseen. It arrived today, damage-free. Thank goodness. 3.5 months of stress, worry, pessimism, and sleepless nights.

Chicago pickup; 6 October.
Arrive in NY: 8 October
Loaded on boat 30 October
NY to VA
VA to SC
SC to England
England 1 to England 2
England 2 to Netherlands 1
Netherlands 1 to Netherlands 2
Netherlands 2 to Bremerhaven, Germany.
Arrived in Bremerhaven Jan 3rd
Bremerhaven to Belgium Jan 24th

Now...... if I can just figure out how to switch from mph to kph..... I'll be all set. When I go into the "Units" menu, the only choices are "temperature" and "consumption".

Any advice?

Attachments

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Attachments

· Registered
86 Posts
I purchased it September 30th, 2022..... sight unseen. It arrived today, damage-free. Thank goodness. 3.5 months of stress, worry, pessimism, and sleepless nights.

Chicago pickup; 6 October.
Arrive in NY: 8 October
Loaded on boat 30 October
NY to VA
VA to SC
SC to England
England 1 to England 2
England 2 to Netherlands 1
Netherlands 1 to Netherlands 2
Netherlands 2 to Bremerhaven, Germany.
Arrived in Bremerhaven Jan 3rd
Bremerhaven to Belgium Jan 24th

Now...... if I can just figure out how to switch from mph to kph..... I'll be all set. When I go into the "Units" menu, the only choices are "temperature" and "consumption".

Any advice?
Welcome to Belgium.
I can change the kmp to mph in the units menu.
Maybe try connect with an ODB device?

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to Belgium.
I can change the kmp to mph in the units menu.
Maybe try connect with an ODB device?
What would an OBD device do? The menu option to change from MPH to KPH doesn't exist. I'm confused, like I'm missing some critical piece of information. Hmmmm

· Administrator
19,460 Posts
Odd, I have two owners manuals on my computer and both refer to Distance, as well as Temperature and Consumption.
Font Number Writing Handwriting Document

Guessing that a dealer might have to activate the Distance option if you cannot see it.
I've never really played with it.

@closingtime , you imported a Canadian 4C to the US and must have run into this.
I searched quickly and did not find a post, but how did you get the units to display imperial instead of metric measure?

· Registered
146 Posts
Odd, I have two owners manuals on my computer and both refer to Distance, as well as Temperature and Consumption.
View attachment 139194

Guessing that a dealer might have to activate the Distance option if you cannot see it.
I've never really played with it.

@closingtime , you imported a Canadian 4C to the US and must have run into this.
I searched quickly and did not find a post, but how did you get the units to display imperial instead of metric measure?
Luckily, the dealer's technician changed the KM to Miles and the Brake (!) to say BRAKE. Those were the only items that needed to be re-programmed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts