Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I will have driving vids once the snow melts here in Ontario. It is -5 degrees today. I'm going to do a people reaction vids. Should be interesting. Below are some more build pics. Chrome-moly round tubing cross reinforcement is required and also provides mounting points for the hood. Rear window delete complete but still require trimming with CF.

Meth kit and fire suppression system are nicely fitted in the trunk. I highly recommend meth and fire suppression if you're more than a weekend warrior at the track. I already had a couple of close calls with hose and fitting failures.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Congratulations nimo i didnt see this post, you actually did it..... Good for you

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,601 Posts
Looking good...can't wait for videos....I suspect driving without a front windshield would NOT be fun at -5 degrees 🥶

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
1,181 Posts
Temperature controlled Intercooler Water injection installed. It will spray around 105 degrees. This intercooler is around 60% larger than stock.
oooOOOOOOooooo I need this!

·
Registered
799 Posts

After tune, let me know if you have a design change whim on the front 4 panels (bump, fenders, and hood) along with "finishing panels" so the rear can breathe/aero/flow better (since 100% this wont see too much rain) in the open like this Gallardo video.
The new batman has an open rear midengine muscle car so it's more than a cyberpunk trend... If you want to "go all out" that is. I have a few ideas for mine, mixes Stratos with Dino without straying too far from the 4c.

·
Premium Member
15 Madreperla white/red, BMW 1M, 996 Turbo, 69 Datsun 2000, 17 STI, 04 Baja Turbo, 89 Trooper RS
151 Posts
Nice fab work! IC looks great…what core did you use?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts