Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
The rear fender air intakes are an improvement. The flat outer edge on ours makes the panel look thick there. Sharp edge looks better, although it's a Ferrari copy. Otherwise, our car looks better in every way, especially the rear, where the flat tail and engine cover surfaces on that are boring.

Did they go back to the 70s for those wheels?

No point to the rear fender vents, unless there is an 8C in there. Vents as pure styling? No. No function, no good.

Tailpipes sticking out almost far enough to bang your shins on.

What's with the rockers? Reflection looks like a hole.

Did they do anything to the Fiat 500 side view mirrors except move them to the fenders, where the one opposite the driver appears useless?

Missing all required side markers and reflectors, which would clutter it up even more.

No buy. No bueno. Bye.

·
Super Moderator
5,961 Posts
I dislike the sharp edge from the top of the front wheel arch to the engine air intake. More curves, less angles. Time has proven Scaglione right.

·
Registered
478 Posts
From Front to Back...
Nose: looks like a bit punched in/down
Front Wheel Section: Like the Hot Wheels Arch :)
Door/Side: 50/50 take it or leave it
Rear Wheel Section: NOPE, way too much Body "Meat" on top of the wheel for the rest of the design...maybe with 25" diameter rears ;-)
Rear: get the 'attempt' but would have preferred a more 'modern' curved/flowing/fluid interpretation...
OVERALL: Great Attempt :) ...not for me ;-)

Ironically, the 4C is one of the 'FEW' cars that the Factory (THANK YOU SERGIO!!!!) got pretty much "perfect" in BOTH, coupe and spider form!! I think Ferrari did the 360 pretty good as well on both versions...just too firkin BIG lol..

·
Super Moderator
14,078 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got mine yesterday, Yellow 4C the gray one fell through the Dealer was greedy, Got this 47K 5360 miles on it 2016, Very clean. 18 & 19 inch spoke wheels, spider, carbon fiber mirrors, sport exhaust, rear sensors,
visibility in the spider is great.

Iam lovin it !! Bad Brad in Florida.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Ugur Sahin has carved a solid place for himself among contemporary designers but personally I feel this one is crap. Both the 4C and the original 33 Stradale have strong stand alone identity which looks as perfect and congruent as if both were made simultanuously today with two different badges on two different production lines in two different factories. Like two different Monalizas which don't care for time stamps.
This concept looks "forced" and the unique Stradale design features (the rear side vents) look "imposed" and out of character on the 4C platform. Then again I never did like any of the "retro-look" designs since the nineties... So... To each his own.

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
228 Posts
love the front and top down view, hate the side profile, it makes me think of a kit car gone wrong from the side

1 - 18 of 18 Posts