·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Wow that looks amazing , spider guys should jump

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Enri, Really interested. I have a couple of questions.

1) Can you take a picture of what it looks like in place from the inside
2) What measures have been taken to prevent water coming through the folds on rainy days? We get a lot in the UK!!

Thanks,

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Enri, Really interested. I have a couple of questions.

1) Can you take a picture of what it looks like in place from the inside
2) What measures have been taken to prevent water coming through the folds on rainy days? We et a lot in the UK!!

Thanks,
Attached picture inside
About water also in Italy rain and I have seen that water for the moment don't come into :)
It is from 6 mounths that I'm testing it and I have done many upgrade from the begin to have a perfect set up
Enry

Attachments

·
Registered
964 Posts
Great work, Enry. Looks well engineered with the folding mechanism. If I go for a spider, I give you a call.

Guess when you buy this, you regret not have taken that overpriced carbon halo ?. Maybe a good idea to add this as an option @scara73

·
Registered
516 Posts
Very nice! I would be interested to see some pics of the car from more of a distance to see the overall look.

How are the zip tie looking straps used?

Is 3,000 euro the price?

·
Super Moderator
1,356 Posts
Very nice! I would be interested to see some pics of the car from more of a distance to see the overall look.

How are the zip tie looking straps used?

Is 3,000 euro the price?
His words “If you think the stock coupe carbon one costs 5000 euro, my hard top developed 3000 euro is very low price!”

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,576 Posts
I don't have a spider but if I did this would be high on my list. I know a lot of our Forum members have been waiting for this for a very long time. I like the fold up design to allow it to fit in trunk.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Very nice work! I just got my car, but if I can collect some payments that are owed to me I will sign up for one.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts