Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
If a one piece is reasonably priced ( meaning less than the folding one ) , i'm definitely in for one myself !

Similarly, I'd like a CF roof for my spider. I like the looks of a one piece over a folding one but I have to say the functionality of a folding one is higher than a solid piece. I'd be up for either, depending on price.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
How do the interior straps mount to the halo? Is drilling required?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just got the notification from UPS that it cleared customs and I'll have it tomorrow by 9pm. Enry shipped it on July 27th. Only 3 days from Italy to California. Not bad!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Excited for you. Let us know if you get hit with a carbon fiber import duty... been hearing about those on and off

·
Registered
200 Posts
Excited for you. Let us know if you get hit with a carbon fiber import duty... been hearing about those on and off
How will I know if that happens? Never experienced import duties before.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ah, the price of exclusivity!

I figure declared value is high enough and description (large CF auto part) will hit the trade codes

Sometimes, if you don't get a bill furnished by the carrier, you will ultimately know via a nice letter in the mail from the government weeks later!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I didn’t think if it’s shipped from EU to EU (at least till end of this year) then there are no duties to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 128 Posts