Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Looks amazing. Have you tried hosing down the car and see if water gets inside the cabin?
Nope. And I don't think I will. I've only driven it in the rain once. This is more for style and passion than practicality. The car just looks so damn sexy and is a blast to drive. Can't wait to upgrade the exhaust.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nope. And I don't think I will. I've only driven it in the rain once. This is more for style and passion than practicality. The car just looks so damn sexy and is a blast to drive. Can't wait to upgrade the exhaust.

I see what you mean. Did it come with all hardwares ie: screws/nuts and instructions for installation?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I see what you mean. Did it come with all hardwares ie: screws/nuts and instructions for installation?
Yes on the hardware. They send you a YouTube video on the installation. It's on the same channel as the video further up this thread.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks for the video.

With the front bracket support installed as shown in the video, can you still interchange with OEM cloth top without removing the bracket?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Thanks for the video.

With the front bracket support installed as shown in the video, can you still interchange with OEM cloth top without removing the bracket?
I don't think so but I haven't tried.

·
Registered
27 Posts

A few questions,
I received mine a few weeks ago.Mine didn't came with the front brackets. Do you have any gaps on the windows? and are the windows pushing the top up?
I don't think so but I haven't tried.

Did yours came with the front bracket? I didn't get it with mine.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Interesting. Does yours fit properly and feel secure enough without the bracket?

A few questions,
I received mine a few weeks ago.Mine didn't came with the front brackets. Do you have any gaps on the windows? and are the windows pushing the top up?

Did yours came with the front bracket? I didn't get it with mine.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hey guys I'm really interested in how this thing hooks into the back. Can you post any pictures of back tie downs or straps? What is that install? do you have to do any Drilling?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yes you have to drill into the plastic panel above the rear window. Yes there are brackets that attach to the existing hardware at the top of the A pillar .

141 - 160 of 173 Posts