Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
68AAB784-E582-4A78-9FB2-FC4BD8EE456C.jpeg

It was fun to get back On Track at The Bend on the Technical Circuit. First time using the Garmin Catalyst which works great. However, I found that I will definitely need headphones to take advantage of the Audio Coaching. Since this was the first runs on the track in 2021, I found it a challenge to find the traction we are accustomed to. I got a Stage 1 ECU from Alfa9 which increased the speed which also contributed to less traction with the RS4 Tires that I have been running since last year. As I get older I am discovering that I am wearing out quicker than my tires. We are waiting for Official Word announcing the June Schedule.

Meanwhile I will be watching the 105th Indianapolis 500 tomorrow.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
We ran the Mod Circuit today at Grand Bend Raceway. It was a hot day so I was interested to see if my 4C with the Stage 1 Tune would show any signs of overheating. It did not. I used headphones with my Garmin Catalyst which worked very well with the Audio Coach. After the first session I reviewed the Catalyst Data, the Opportunities and the Optimum Video. The next session I ran my Personal Best Lap in the 4C using the Catalyst information and Audio Coaching, improving by 7/10ths of a second. Two thumbs up. My original Hankook RS4 Tires still have good life in them after 10 Track Events.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Tonight was tremendous fun at The BEND. We started with a Dry Track Session. The next Session was partially Dry but a little rain near the end. The third Session was during a downpour on a very Wet Track. The fourth Session was on a Wet Track with standing water and was a little longer, about 27 minutes which was great. The changing track was challenging. I had extreme fun, one of my favourite nights.

Attachments

141 - 150 of 150 Posts