Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
161 - 180 of 190 Posts

·
Administrator
17,395 Posts
Those are fantastic times, John.

I need to look at my data this weekend. My driving was all over the map, but I will use the excuse that I have only really been out one and a bit days since last October, prior to Wednesday. Good to be on track again, but I need to plan my workout better, to get into the swing of it faster. It is very difficult to switch from high stress work mode into a focused driver over the course of a few hours.

It was great to see new faces, and fun to talk to a few first timers. Good turnout. Your efforts to bring people out to these nights have really paid off!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
Head Dog Dog breed Jaw Carnivore

I have an Alfa Romeo 4C and a Spinone Italiano Dog. On Track with lots of 400 Plus horsepower cars. I came up with this.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Font Rectangle Parallel Signage Event

Wednesday August 18th Track Night at Grand Bend Raceway has 36 Preregistered Drivers, Maximum is 42.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Time is running out in 2021. Only 4 Track Nights remain including this Wednesday starting at 4:30.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
We had a great Track Night on the Screaming Alien Circuit last night. I think the Alien may be my favourite of the three circuits. It was Hot but my 4C handled the heat.

Grand Bend Raceway has 3 Track Nights left in 2021, all Wednesday late afternoon early night run times 4:30 - 8 on September 8, September 22 and October 6. I hope you can join us.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,395 Posts
Grand Bend Raceway has a Track DAY on Monday September 6th from 11 to 5 on the Mod Circuit. You can Preregister online for $165. On the Mod Circuit
I’m in.

Any other 4C’s local to southwestern Ontario want to join us?

Would be fun to meet some of you, and Grand Bend is a fun venue. Well organized with run groups based on experience, good marshals, EMS on site, an inviting layout, and very little to hit if you were to go off.

Plus, you are 3 minutes from a fun and quirky little beach town and the shores of Lake Huron. Great if you need to amuse the better half while you have fun with the car.

161 - 180 of 190 Posts