Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is considered correct for all you Alfa Afficianados? Seems there are some very serious folks out there so let’s get it right. I’m thinking valves at 10-2 if logos are square. That is if looking at the right (drivers for RHD, non driver for LHD) side of the car side on, logos vertical then you want to see your rear valve at 10 o’clock and front at 2 o’clock relative to the logos. As per the attached showing front only. If other please advise correct orientation.
Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Motor vehicle Hubcap

·
Super Moderator
4C SE, Giulietta Vel, 147, Sud, Guzzi 1100 Sport, Guzzi Le Mans MkV
12,599 Posts
What is considered correct for all you Alfa Afficianados? Seems there are some very serious folks out there so let’s get it right. I’m thinking valves at 10-2 if logos are square. That is if looking at the right (drivers for RHD, non driver for LHD) side of the car side on, logos vertical then you want to see your rear valve at 10 o’clock and front at 2 o’clock relative to the logos. As per the attached showing front only. If other please advise correct orientation.
View attachment 134243
With an enquiry like that it’s great to know you’re serious about keeping your Coupe, Chimera.. Me? As long as the valves let air in and out, only when I want it to, orientation makes no difference . OCD types are better qualified to answer. Been staring at those stationary wheels for too long? We missed you the other day on our group drive. You would have enjoyed it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts