Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has an Alfa branded keychain that’s awesome?

What you got? I need one.

So far I just see the same old same old.

·
Super Moderator
5,446 Posts
I wouldn’t say any of my key chains/fobs are awesome but I can easily identify the key for each of my Alfas by them. Two on the right are for the 4C. The leather fob is comfortable to hold and easy to identify if I have multiple sets of keys in my pocket. Edit: That last fob belongs to my 147. It’s almost 20 yrs old. All of them are different for quick and easy identification.

Attachments

·
Registered
968 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Where do you buy the official one?
it was purchased on the Alfa Romeo Store but not in stock right now

·
Registered
31 Posts
I wouldn’t say any of my key chains/fobs are awesome but I can easily identify the key for each of my Alfas by them. Two on the right are for the 4C. The leather fob is comfortable to hold and easy to identify if I have multiple sets of keys in my pocket. Edit: That last fob belongs to my 147. It’s almost 20 yrs old. All of them are different for quick and easy identification.

I have the one that is second from the left for my Guilia. My 4C i have just a leather strap with the tri colore on it. Always looking for cool key chains. I saw the Carbon fiber one. Not worth the money in my opinion but hey. to each their own.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anybody have a keychain made from an Alfa part of some kind? Or something like that?

I've made a few out of Campagnolo Nuovo Record bicycle shift levers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts