Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Administrator
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I am quite pleased with the standard wheel design, I know some of you will be changing the wheels.

Suggest wheels and I will produce renderings for the community.

Stock:

Alfa Romeo 4C on BBS CK wheels:

Alfa Romeo 4C on BBS CH-R wheels:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Nice pics Aristo! I doubt anyone with a launch edition will change the wheels but I especially like the BBS

Can you photoshop the roof in black please?

Thanks

·
Administrator
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deppi0 said:
Nice pics Aristo! I doubt anyone with a launch edition will change the wheels but I especially like the BBS

Can you photoshop the roof in black please?

Thanks
With black roof!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Thanks a lot! I think if I can get a wrap in a black which is the same as the a pillars I might do it!
My other baby is a bicolour as well so it work well together....

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I like some of the modifications, but I can't say I'd change anything about the LE. Even the headlights have grown on me (maybe because I've looked at them so much I've become conditioned).

·
Registered
446 Posts
I am pretty sure that if I find a very good place to do a Matt black wrap for the roof I will do it :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi, the roof indeed looks great. I'm checking the possibilities and what it would cost. What do you guys think? Is it not a little too much? And matt black, or perhaps similar grey as those great-looking wheels?

Looked at some wrapping sites... black carbon look is also possible. What do you think?

·
Registered
446 Posts
I got a quote from apparently the best wrapping guys in the London area and the cost for the black matt (satin finish) roof is £210.-

Pretty good I would say :)

PS I normally don't like carbon look wrap because it is pretty obvious it is a wrap so fake carbon

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sound indeed affordable. And agree on the carbon...

I was wondering whether or not you will see a difference in color once the wrapping comes off? Do you know?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Sound indeed affordable. And agree on the carbon...

I was wondering whether or not you will see a difference in color once the wrapping comes off? Do you know?
If it's a good wrap it will protect your paint. Honestly it depends a lot on how long you keep the wrap on and how well you take care of the car.
If you detail the car once in a while nicely the colour of your car will not change at all (at least for a few years)

Worse case scenario if there is a slight colour difference after you remove it a good detailer will be able to take care of that

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ok, thanks. I understood from my dealer that the matt white paint on the LE could not be polished like you would do normal paint.
Anyways, you also considering the black side-stripes?

·
Registered
446 Posts
No I think I will only go for the black wrap roof and the Italian flag on the side. What about you?

·
Registered
245 Posts
No, not the stripes, although they also look great in the brochure. Wrap roof, don't know yet. Have a little bit the feeling that the car is so stunning when I pick it up, that it needs nothing more... but I don't know yet. Black roof does look cool. Perhaps after I see pictures of yours? :)
Wrapping can be done after some time I assume.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I am looking at windowfoil which must look stunning on the white car in combination with the dark wheels and carbon details. Also looked for applying a clear bra on the car but didn't a company yet that is able to apply a matt bra.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts