Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ready to upgrade the look of your Alfa Romeo 4C with the look of Carbon Fiber?

This kit includes all the badge covers you will need for: Front Badge, Rear Badge, Wheel Center Caps and Steering Wheel Badge.

If you would like to view the full details on this Carbon Fiber Badge Cover Kit with Red Alfa Romeo Logo for your 4C please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo 4C Carbon Fiber Badge Cover Kit - Alfa Romeo Logo in Red for Alfa Romeo

·
Premium Member
2017 Alfa Romeo Coupe - Basalt Grey
37 Posts
Ready to upgrade the look of your Alfa Romeo 4C with the look of Carbon Fiber?

This kit includes all the badge covers you will need for: Front Badge, Rear Badge, Wheel Center Caps and Steering Wheel Badge.

If you would like to view the full details on this Carbon Fiber Badge Cover Kit with Red Alfa Romeo Logo for your 4C please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo 4C Carbon Fiber Badge Cover Kit - Alfa Romeo Logo in Red for Alfa Romeo
Do you have removal and application instructions by chance? I clicked on the link and looks like there is a youtube video, but couldn't access it. It looks nice and while visiting your website was thinking about these. Thanks.

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have removal and application instructions by chance? I clicked on the link and looks like there is a youtube video, but couldn't access it. It looks nice and while visiting your website was thinking about these. Thanks.
Hello CARandall,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

This Badge Kit covers your existing badges, there is no need to remove anything.

They can be installed with your choice of automotive grade adhesive. Typically here in the shop we will use black window weld for a permeant installation.

If ease of removal is a concern, that would depend on the particular adhesive you choose.

Please feel free to give one of our Technical Advisors a call at 512-982-9393 TX or 562-981-6800 CA and they will be happy to chat with you about the adhesive options.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
274 Posts
This is my 4C in the photos—if you want everything to be reversible, it is absolutely possible. I used the following VHB and adhesion promoter for mine:

I’ve had everything on since July and no issues—the key is to fill the entire diameter of each piece with a single layer of VHB.

This will ensure any surface areas that you may not realize are there is being touched. I used just a very small amount of the promoter on each spot.

When you want to remove, a hair dryer or heat gun + a trim tool and adhesive removal will get everything back to stock.

I also got the V and fuel door cover from Madness and have tips on how to install those too to make everything reversible while keeping it locked in place.

More shots (also showing the rest of the CF bits from Madness, all using the same VHB technique—no adhesion promoter on painted surfaces):

Vehicle Car Gear shift Automotive design Motor vehicle

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Hood Grille Automotive parking light

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive design Tread

Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Car Vehicle Grille Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Grille Motor vehicle

Wheel Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Automotive tail & brake light Grille Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood

Apologies if I hijacked the thread Madness 😬

1 - 4 of 4 Posts