Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

Which Alfa Romeo 4C color for the Launch Edition?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Administrator
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are ordering the 4C Launch Edition, which color did you choose? Let's see if Alfa Red or Carrara White is more popular among us enthusiasts.

[size=x-large]Only vote in the poll if you are ordering a 4C Launch Edition[/size]

Carrara White

Alfa Red

·
Registered
38 Posts
emerckx53 said:
This tally cannot be encouraging Alfa. The car is only 8-10 months away.
It's the headlights - they are horrible! Alfa needs to go back to a headlight that does not destroy the design line on the hood (bonnet) and interrupt the color chosen!

·
Registered
23 Posts
jpkeyzer said:
emerckx53 said:
It's the headlights - they are horrible! Alfa needs to go back to a headlight that does not destroy the design line on the hood (bonnet) and interrupt the color chosen!
I agree, but I can live with them. It should be a wonderful car. I have been on some other 4C forums and their is plenty of interest but not many people lining up to buy the launch edition. Hard to tell as I am sure they are not all registered to forums as well. But to me it's seems odd we are getting closer by the day and for example only three total on this forum? Alfa needs this to be a success...

·
Registered
446 Posts
jpkeyzer said:
emerckx53 said:
You can't be serious if you think this tally represents how many people ordered the launch edition!!! They are completely sold out many times over in Europe and quite a few people are pretty desperate that they didn't manage to get on the list to get one....so don't worry they have sold more than enough LE no matter what some people think about the lights.

·
Registered
502 Posts
deppi0 said:
jpkeyzer said:
emerckx53 said:
You can't be serious if you think this tally represents how many people ordered the launch edition!!! They are completely sold out many times over in Europe and quite a few people are pretty desperate that they didn't manage to get on the list to get one....so don't worry they have sold more than enough LE no matter what some people think about the lights.
If I am not mistaken deppi0, you are one of the lucky few to be getting the LE?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Prince Nero said:
deppi0 said:
jpkeyzer said:
emerckx53 said:
If I am not mistaken deppi0, you are one of the lucky few to be getting the LE?
I am definitely one of the lucky few in the UK that managed to get one :) I have ordered a matt white car. Just FYI in the UK they have only allocated 1 LE per dealer...so imagine how many people lost out!
Where are you based Prince Nero?

·
Registered
502 Posts
South Africa. I believe we have a common friend who helped us achieve our goal. A certain Mr Perreby on AO. :)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Prince Nero said:
South Africa. I believe we have a common friend who helped us achieve our goal. A certain Mr Perreby on AO. :)
Very cool :)

Yes we sure do...he helped a lot!

Did you get one too?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I've ordered Alfa Red! Also went for hi fi upgrade, park sensors, cruise control. Estimated delivery in UK is December 2013

·
Registered
502 Posts
sotoole said:
I've ordered Alfa Red! Also went for hi fi upgrade, park sensors, cruise control. Estimated delivery in UK is December 2013
Awesome sotoole. Where are you from?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Red, parking sensors, interior bag & cigarette lighter (to ensure 12v socket)
Shame red is not the same as the Villa d'Este concept

·
Registered
138 Posts
Is a 12v socket not standard? I was hoping to use a trickle charger unit I have that plugs into cigarette lighter rather than buying another one from the option list. I also understand that the interior bag is a pocket between the seats on the bulkhead - maybe should have had that as there doesn't appear to be a glovebox.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
The 12v socket is standard and is located on the central tunnel. The cigar lighter plugs into it. The ashtray is a removable spring-loaded plastic box that can be fitted into the cup/can holders on the central tunnel.

There isn't a glovebox. The interior bag is small and won't substitute a glovebox. In effect it is large enough to fit Italian car registration documents (it is required by law to carry them) and not much else. This video (at 1:49) shows you the size relative to someones hands :

·
Administrator
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
simonb said:
Shame red is not the same as the Villa d'Este concept
I hope the standard 4C (non-Launch Edition) will be offered in a similar red as the Villa d'Este concept.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
The Lava Red and Liquid Metal on the concept were one-off colours. Sad I know.

·
Registered
23 Posts
deppi0 said:
jpkeyzer said:
emerckx53 said:
Well, you are welcome to prove to us there are more on order somewhere. All three forums have little on pre-book. No, that's not a true indicator. But I have spoken to five dealers three of which didn't even know Alfa ws going to be sold in the dealerships!

PS. This is not Europe, by a long shot.
[hr]
sotoole said:
This why the US will be next spring...if the UK is December.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts