Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C LE #368
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition, Rosso Alfa (red) exterior over black Alcantara interior. Clean title under my name. As much as I love and enjoy this car, it doesn't suit me well with my lifestyle. The build number is 368 out of 500, and it has 77000 healthy miles on it. Clean title. It has been regularly maintained, and I bought it from the previous owner about 6 months ago. From the point of purchase, I have done the following works: -Tires changed (Firestone, since the Pirelli's were being back-ordered) -Head unit changed (Continental, with Bluetooth function) -Oil/Filter changed @76556MI (Pennzoil Platinum Euro Full Synthetic 5W-40 and OF235 oil filter, which is OEM 4C Filter. It is different from Abarth 500 filter since 4C's require much higher bypass pressure.) -Metal exhaust manifold cooling duct It has blemishes and paint imperfections, but they are not too noticeable. The previous owner wrapped the vehicle once, so there are a few leftovers between the panels. I have gotten rid of most of it to the point that I can. Other imperfections can be seen in the uploaded photo. Normal wear and typical alfa-grade interior. The vehicle was always kept in an indoor garage and was never tracked. It has been used around twice a week. If you have any questions/inquiries, please contact me via text(818-509-4059), email, or direct message. I can assist with shipping, at the buyer's expense. Serious buyers only. Price negotiable. No low ballers, please. Asking for $47,000. I am located in Los Angeles, California.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Automotive tail & brake light

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Alfa romeo 8c competizione

Personal luxury car Auto part Automotive design Family car Electric blue

Car Vehicle Automotive design Steering part Vehicle audio

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design

Car Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
278 Posts
The conditions are amazing for the mileage. This is reassuring. Do you have PPF on the car? The leather in the interior also looks way better than I would have expected by this mileage. A well-used, well-kept 4C, probably won't give a single issue to the next owner. GLWS!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The conditions are amazing for the mileage. This is reassuring. Do you have PPF on the car? The leather in the interior also looks way better than I would have expected by this mileage. A well-used, well-kept 4C, probably won't give a single issue to the next owner. GLWS!
The PPF's are unfortunately not installed, except for the factory rocker panel ppf! But yeah, it is in a really good condition for the mile being, and I am confident that this will be just fine for another 100k miles with proper maintainence. Thank you :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
To be honest, I am in the market for an interesting everyday car since over a year...
There is absolutely no recent car I care about, I find myself scrolling through ads of 10-15 year-old cars. And that would be plain stupid, as an everyday car for 20000 miles a year!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Someone, please buy it and enjoy it, price is fair. "They don't make them like they used to" vibe is starting to kick in with all the EV mania.
Thank you for your support, it means a lot to me! Hopefully someone will see the car as a great daily driver or track car.

·
Registered
349 Posts
It will be a tough sell. It has to go to a guy who wants to race it or someone that can't afford a low mileage example. You may have to take a little less. I know of a Forum member who is selling a lower mileage car for around the same price.

·
Registered
278 Posts
It will be a tough sell. It has to go to a guy who wants to race it or someone that can't afford a low mileage example. You may have to take a little less. I know of a Forum member who is selling a lower mileage car for around the same price.
Are prices on you side of the ocean this much lower than on the older continent? May I ask mileage vs. asking price of your friend, as reference points?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm open to offers. I think you are taking about the one that has 72K miles.?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts