Really impressed with the free bees from Alfa
Beautiful scale model Alfa red
VIP tickets to Goodwood FOS
Not to mention the trip to Italy.
really pushing the boat out thanks Alfa

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
They just need to extend the invite to Italy to countries outside of Europe. Would have no issue springing for the airfare and accommodation. I know Perreby is in agreement with this...

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kaliber said:
They just need to extend the invite to Italy to countries outside of Europe. Would have no issue springing for the airfare and accommodation. I know Perreby is in agreement with this...
Hi kaliber

Have you put that suggestion to AR?:huh: just had a look at youtube vid of CEO of AR at 4C launch in Geneva, said ALL those lucky enough to get a 4C LE shall be entititled to a trip to Italy to learn to drive the 4C safely!!!!
Virulsweet

·
Registered
642 Posts
virulsweet said:
kaliber said:
Hi kaliber

Have you put that suggestion to AR?:huh: just had a look at youtube vid of CEO of AR at 4C launch in Geneva, said ALL those lucky enough to get a 4C LE shall be entititled to a trip to Italy to learn to drive the 4C safely!!!!
Virulsweet
Virul, kaliber is right.. If you outside Europe your advanced driving course with the 4C will take place in your home country.. You will not be invited to Italy.. Im sorry but I am NOT settling for that. I will be invited to Italy.. (as well as my fellow SA 4C buyers). And I will pay for for my own flights and accommodation.. But I WONT miss this event in Italy.

·
Registered
96 Posts
virulsweet said:
kaliber said:
Hi kaliber

Virulsweet
Hi all fellow 4Conados!

I wouldn't want to miss the introduction to LE 4C in Italy, I placed an order in Sydney in December 2012, I would get to Italy myself, but will AR send me an invitation?

Best regards,

Leslie Beck

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lesliebeck said:
virulsweet said:
kaliber said:
Hi kaliber

Virulsweet

Hi all fellow 4Conados!

I wouldn't want to miss the introduction to LE 4C in Italy, I placed an order in Sydney in December 2012, I would get to Italy myself, but will AR send me an invitation?

Best regards,

Leslie Beck
HI Lesliebeck greeting to AUS
I,d sooner take my LE up the east coast from Sydney to Caines/then on to the Cape in SA
(after Italy though)power in numbers this whole forum of LE owners to CEO AR
Virul

·
Registered
502 Posts
Perreby said:
virulsweet said:
kaliber said:

Virul, kaliber is right.. If you outside Europe your advanced driving course with the 4C will take place in your home country.. You will not be invited to Italy.. Im sorry but I am NOT settling for that. I will be invited to Italy.. (as well as my fellow SA 4C buyers). And I will pay for for my own flights and accommodation.. But I WONT miss this event in Italy.
I am so with you in This P. Italy is a must for this launch and track day. Wouldn't want to miss it for anything in this world!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
roadsterdoc said:
I'd settle for a track day at the Circuit of the Americas and a special parking area for the F1 race in November.
Greetings roadsterdoc

4C/LE; C of the A could be your track day, I'm presuming your from US?

Virul

·
Registered
26 Posts
Howdy Virul!

Yes, I live in the Houston area. My drive time to COTA is 2.5 hours. COTA is a great track and Austin is a fun city. If you love F1, it's a must-do experience.

I'm 10th on the waiting list at the Austin Fiat dealership. Still no request for a deposit and no news about Alfa Romeo's US plans.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
roadsterdoc said:
Howdy Virul!

Yes, I live in the Houston area. My drive time to COTA is 2.5 hours. COTA is a great track and Austin is a fun city. If you love F1, it's a must-do experience.

I'm 10th on the waiting list at the Austin Fiat dealership. Still no request for a deposit and no news about Alfa Romeo's US plans.
Lots of speculation both sides of the pond Roadsterdoc, watch this forum some members are in the know
what wheels have you got?? have you driven the COTA?? do you know where the 4C/LE in the promo video was filmed like to try it out:cool:
Virul

·
Registered
26 Posts
virulsweet said:
Lots of speculation both sides of the pond Roadsterdoc, watch this forum some members are in the know
what wheels have you got?? have you driven the COTA?? do you know where the 4C/LE in the promo video was filmed like to try it out:cool:
Virul
Current stable is Porsche 996 Turbo, MINI JCW, Mazdaspeed Miata turbo, and a '69 Datsun 2000 Fairlady Roadster that I've owned x23 years.

I've not yet driven COTA, but would love to. There are two good tracks closer to me where I've done DE weekends in the past. But COTA...well, it is exponentially more exciting in every way. The 996 Turbo would be a good fit.

I did buy "PSL" seats at turn 15. Seen 4 races there: F1, MotoGP, Grand Am/Rolex series, and Australian V8 supercars. American LeMans series will race next month and F1 in November. You come over & I'll buy you a ticket. :)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
roadsterdoc said:
virulsweet said:
Virul
Current stable is Porsche 996 Turbo, MINI JCW, Mazdaspeed Miata turbo, and a '69 Datsun 2000 Fairlady Roadster that I've owned x23 years.

I've not yet driven COTA, but would love to. There are two good tracks closer to me where I've done DE weekends in the past. But COTA...well, it is exponentially more exciting in every way. The 996 Turbo would be a good fit.

I did buy "PSL" seats at turn 15. Seen 4 races there: F1, MotoGP, Grand Am/Rolex series, and Australian V8 supercars. American LeMans series will race next month and F1 in November. You come over & I'll buy you a ticket. :)
Turn 15 grandstand looks over like large chicane PSL what seat

·
Registered
26 Posts
virulsweet said:
Turn 15, Section 16, Row 18.
http://circuitoftheamericas.com/tickets-psl/ticket_page/turn-15-grandstand

I've walked the entire track. Viewed races from several sections. Honestly there are no bad seats anywhere. It was a really tough decision. My favorites spots are upper & lower main grandstands, turn 2, turn 9 (on a hill, not close but you can see 3/4 the entire track), and of course 15. General admission has some of the best spots but I like having a seat.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
roadsterdoc said:
virulsweet said:
Turn 15, Section 16, Row 18.
http://circuitoftheamericas.com/tickets-psl/ticket_page/turn-15-grandstand

I've walked the entire track. Viewed races from several sections. Honestly there are no bad seats anywhere. It was a really tough decision. My favorites spots are upper & lower main grandstands, turn 2, turn 9 (on a hill, not close but you can see 3/4 the entire track), and of course 15. General admission has some of the best spots but I like having a seat.
Your 911 would cruise well on this track as would your 4C when you get it:)
Virul
Like to try the Singer 911

·
Registered
26 Posts
Singer 911. Lightweight, Cosworth tuned air cooled & carbureted. Perfection. But for $200K+ for the perfect COTA track car, I would either get a GT2 RSR...or an F430 Scuderia and save the extra cash for maintenance. Or maybe buy an old Can Am race car! Nice to dream about. I'm happy with my 911 Turbo. At least it's Protomotive tuned. :)

What are you driving Virul?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
roadsterdoc said:
Singer 911. Lightweight, Cosworth tuned air cooled & carbureted. Perfection. But for $200K+ for the perfect COTA track car, I would either get a GT2 RSR...or an F430 Scuderia and save the extra cash for maintenance. Or maybe buy an old Can Am race car! Nice to dream about. I'm happy with my 911 Turbo. At least it's Protomotive tuned. :)

What are you driving Virul?
I have 2004 DB9
Mazda MX5
( Alfa Romeo's new partner for the future Spyder )
Triumph Bonneville
Oh I nearly forgot Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition.(nearly)
Virul

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
virulsweet said:
Getting "Angry with Alfa " again :D re my LE
Virul

Help!!!!
Uh oh... thought you would have been pacified by being able to watch at least 30 min of 4C video reviews at 1 frame a second, thus prolonging the viewing pleasure to 12 hours...then repeat.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts