Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Well all 4C Launch Edition buyers will received a 1:18 model that is a an exact replica of the car they ordered. It will even show the same serial number that is in your car.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Perreby said:
Well all 4C Launch Edition buyers will received a 1:18 model that is a an exact replica of the car they ordered. It will even show the same serial number that is in your car.
I haven't read or heard about that. Where did you get that information?

·
Registered
642 Posts
4cnl said:
Perreby said:
Well it is supposed to be a surprise to 4C LE buyers..

But I know a few people close to the 4C :angel:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Please note that the 1/18 4C model on the BBR website is NOT the LE as stated. It is in fact the normal production version. AR would not allow BBR to manufacture the LE version. It's only available as a gift from AR if you purchase an LE.

I'm glad someone else - ummm Perreby - let that cat out of the bag...I was sworn to secrecy and it's been killing me.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Perreby said:
4cnl said:
Perreby said:
Well it is supposed to be a surprise to 4C LE buyers..

But I know a few people close to the 4C :angel:
We will see! Yet it is still a long time before the LE's are delivered.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I can confirm 100% what Perreby has said. I was told by the model company themselves but sworn to secrecy. But seeing the cat is out of the bag there isn't any harm in confirming.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I can confirm as well being told by Alfa directly that we will be getting the 1/18 model :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts