4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look very nice indeed.
Wondering how the weave looks in comparison to the tub. Will have to check this out.
Christmas is coming, you know. :wink2:
Your 4C will love you! >:)

·
Registered
330 Posts
The small bits were a breeze to install. Still having issue trying to figure out how to get the lower cable to release from the seat belt. I can insert a screwdriver and feel one of the levers, but cannot get it to disengage the lower cable. Any suggestion on where one can get the seat belt tool?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Bcorner. Nice pics indeed of the CF seat belt set. How did you manage to pass the lower cable of the seat belt through the hole in the CF base piece? Thanks!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Short answer. Remove the Velcro. You will find a small hole, Unser something like an Allan wrench. And push. You’ll feel something spring loaded. It’s a hook. While pushing in push down and y’oull feel it release and it comes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Short answer. Remove the Velcro. You will find a small hole, Unser something like an Allan wrench. And push. You’ll feel something spring loaded. It’s a hook. While pushing in push down and y’oull feel it release and it comes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hi bcorner,

Great pictures! Thank you for sharing.

We'd love to share these with other fellow enthusiasts. Would you mind if we share these images?

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts