Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As 4C's are getting more and more miles on them, we are seeing a growing need for clutch kits.

With that, we now have the Alfa Romeo 4C clutch kit from Alfa9 Supply. — Developed to work with both stock/modified 4C 1750 cc motors and also the 2.0 liter conversion 4C's. Using Alfaworks excellent UK made clutch with uprated pressure plates and friction material as a basis, this is rated to go beyond any current 4C hp levels.

The full kit includes the Quaife LSD unit. You can also select an OEM clutch without the Quaife LSD.

Completing this, all of the crucial OEM parts you need for the job are included, saving you or your shop both time & money in parts sourcing. (this includes bearings, seals, gaskets, slave, etc.)

Shop the kit 👉Here

Camera accessory Camera lens Flash photography Cameras & optics Camera

Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Font Circle

Gas Auto part Household hardware Font Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
337 Posts
Let me see if I get the math...
Individually the high performance clutch kit is $1,925.00
The differential is $ 895.00
Total $2,820.00
Alfa9 combo kit $3,495.00

$675.00 for 9 bags of little parts, four of which are bearings and ring nuts and two or three more of O-rings?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Total $2,820.00

$675.00 for 9 bags of little parts, four of which are bearings and ring nuts and two or three more of O-rings?
The clutch only is 1825
The clutch kit without diff is 1925
The diff is 895
So basically if you buy the clutch kit and diff separately it’s will be 1925+895. It’s a 675 for labor to put them together into the same box. Jk, Matt probably made a mistake on the combo.

·
Vendor
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · · Business
Total $2,820.00

The clutch only is 1825
The clutch kit without diff is 1925
The diff is 895
So basically if you buy the clutch kit and diff separately it’s will be 1925+895. It’s a 675 for labor to put them together into the same box. Jk, Matt probably made a mistake on the combo.
Hi, Yes, our math on the kit is correct.
The prices for these also include shipping and ins. to the lower 48, please remember that factor when looking at the totals.

There are some crucial pieces in this kit beyond the smallest parts which do drive up the cost total. (Photo doesn't match kit exactly). Primarily the clutch slave ($300 dealer price) and a couple of pricey main diff. bearings which add important reliability when you've taken the time to remove your gearbox.

We've done a lot of groundwork to track the OEM extra parts, but for the diy'ers or those sending it to a dealer, do consider ordering the kit without the extra parts—you'll still reap the main benefit of the higher holding power of the upgrade clutch, and the Quaife lsd unit.

Breaking down the website listing here again for clarity of what's available:
-Upgrade AlfaWorks Clutch, w/improved friction material, hardened surfaces, performance pressure plate, $1825​
-Quaife Differential, $895​
-Kit Option 1 (Upgrade 4C Clutch, Diff, Oem parts) $3495​
-Kit Option 2 (Oem Alfa clutch, No Diff, Oem parts) $1925​

For anyone interested in the kit, I encourage you to call or email us directly, and we can go over all of the individual pieces included. That way you can be assured of what you are getting and see the parts totals for everything.

PS—We can also custom spec these kits with alternate differentials. Choices include the Quaife, Wavetrac, Bacci Romano and Drexler. We can advise on what's best for your application.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts