Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give your car a more aggressive stance and look and improve the handling with these Wheel Spacers by Athena!

Athena produces very High Quality wheel spacers, that are CNC machined to exact tolerances, and anodized to prevent oxidation and creating a more appealing look.

The Athena Wheel Spacers are designed to improve both your car's appearance and performance. These spacers allow your wheels to sit more flush with the fender and allows the wheels to fit perfectly in the wheel wells. When you extend the wheels out from the hubs you also improve your car's overall handling.

Athena spacers are made in Italy and these spacers are made specifically for the Alfa Romeo 4C.

Here is a link to all of our Athena spacers available on MADNESSAutoworks.com:

https://madnessautoworks.com/index.php?route=product/search&keyword=athena&car=Alfa+Romeo+4C

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
717 Posts
Did not have the exact config, as I run 15 front (bought from another online place) and 20 rear from Madness.
There is no difference in term of driving experience after I had it for about a couple month now, and I drive the car almost daily.
These spacers are light, pushing the wheel to within a finger nail length of the wheel rim and give the illusion that the rear of the car is even bigger, hence making the 4C looking even better.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I'm running the 25mms on the rear. They've been on less than a week, but the wheels really fill the fenders as they should. I'm not running the spacers up front because Jamie's blocks push out the front track. I originally had 20mm's in the rear and thought that the rear track looked a little narrow, hence the swap to 25mm. Joseph and the guys at Madness have been great to work with.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I recommend the blocks. Jamie doesn't have "blocks" for the rear but if I recall correctly is working on something to help sort the rear.

I haven't tracked the car with the blocks, but I've taken it on 2 500+ mile road trips that were much more relaxing than trips before the blocks.

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
211 Posts
Can anyone please show a picture of the gunmetal 'teledial' wheel, from side on, with the Madness Athena through bolt spacers installed?

I'd like to see what the Athena chrome bolts look like with the gunmetal wheels, compared to the OEM wheel lugs.

A photo of the whole side view of the car with the Madness 16mm front and 25mm rear spacers would also be appreciated. This would presumably show the Athena chrome wheel bolts at the front and OEM lugs at the rear.

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
171 Posts
I think I am going to put these on. I have spacers on a '04 Maserati Spyder, and it completely changes the appearance of the car. That car came with them, and it wasn't until I saw another Spyder or Coupe did I notice what I believe is a remarkable difference. The change is for the better, especially from the rear. Great thread, and as usual, we are our own best sales people.

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One of our customers posted a review video on the 4C Wheel Spacers!

Here it is below:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts