1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
usa

(844) 253-2872

admins...sticky this please
maybe those in other countries can post their national AR CS numbers as well ;)

:smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I attempted to call the above number just to confirm I had the right number. After 30 minutes on hold I just hung up greg Venice, Fl

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,264 Posts
I saw the post above a month ago and followed up with ALFA Cares here in US. I confirmed that the phone number is current and good. If others have any issues getting through I would want to hear. I wrote to ALFA Cares which is located here in Auburn Hills, Michigan which is near where I live. I got a response back in one day and exchanged email back and forth over a couple of days. Important that this number is only for US owners and there are a couple of numbers in the owners manual so make sure you have the appropriate one for your questions. If this is an ongoing issue I can take it up with ALFA Cares....but they have been responsive not only for calls and emails, they also regularly read the posts here at our 4C Forum and some owners have been contacted after posting issues here at the Forum that they would follow up if some issue wasn't taken care of.
Of course I would try the dealers first but if unhappy with that take it to ALFA Cares.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
You say they are responsive, but besides responding to calls and emails, what have they actually done for anyone?

Not getting on their case. It's just that I have never read of any problem resolution, so I wonder what they do besides offer a shoulder to cry on.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,264 Posts
Actually they have done some follow ups. As Super Moderator I get PM about some of the things that owners have gone through AC on. I can't share though as that is between dealer/customer/ALFA. I agree though that they have a ways to go as far as customer service and response. Some dealers are really great and others are so-so and others crap. It would be great if there were lots of dealers in a given area so they would have to compete. Luckily where I live in S/E Michigan, we have 3 good dealers One is only 5 miles from my house and they thus far have been pretty good. The two best ones are about a half hour drive away and another 1 hour.
I also own two other cars currently....a Ford and a GMC and prior to that owned two Chevys also. In my case the Chevy dealer was really incredibly good, the GMC thus far has been very good also but only one year with them. The Ford dealer has been my dealer for 2 years....the Chevy for 15 years. The first Ford dealer I had (where I bought the car) turned out to be a horrible dealer so dumped them. The newer Ford dealer is fine. It seems that here in S/E Michigan the US car dealers are held to a high standard by the companies mostly but if they can't cut it for me I am gone. Unfortunately due to the small number of dealers for ALFA you have to go with what you get and that may be bad or good. There are also independent service places that are good. I know of two here in Michigan near my house that are excellent but they wouldn't have a trained ALFA mechanic so other than none high tech service they wouldn't be able to handle it. But for normal maintenance and suspension mods, alignments, etc. they are better than the dealers.
The one thing I did figure out....if you use a dealer for service and don't give them a hard time (unless they really deserve it) they will take care of you. If you only to to them as a last resort they may be less interested in supporting you. I often will drop off a bottle of wine for the mechanic as thanks for his work....that seems to work ;-)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I recently got the lower control arm ball joint snapped and sit against the inner wheels. Got the control arm replace and contacted AR customer care here on the forum regarding the wheels damage. They created a case and contacted me to follow up. Two days later they called me to make an appointment with the dealership for the wheels replacement (i pay up front and they will reimburse). In my own experience AR Customer service are responsive to taking care of the matter.

P/S 1 wheel cost about $700 ? with warranty price ??‍♂

·
Registered
231 Posts
I just had a great experience with AR customer service. I'm in Houston and bought my car from a dealer up in St. Louis (New '18 coupe) this past April. The car came with the car cover but no bad to put it in. When the car arrived I called the sales guy I had been dealing with and he said he would get it taken care of. Back and forth multiple times and nothing was getting resolved. At one point he told me the 2018 cars came with a cover but no bag. W.T.F are you serious? What kind of B.S. excuse was that? I laughed when he told me that and he said not to worry he would be getting it resolved. Well I got tired of him not responding to calls or texts so I contacted CS and the lady I spoke with got me taken care of and kept in contact with me to make sure everything was going to plan. I payed for the new bag and cover through my local dealer and they are sending me a check for every penny. No complaints thus far, great experience. I didn't have to make one follow up call as she was all over it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts