Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Big news : I'm about a week out from completing the storage box for our cars .....first examples will be an open design that will sit next to your left knee level with seat so it will not get in the way of your comfort or be an obstruction (left hand drive) . Box will come in alcantara so it will be gentle on our carbon tubs and have a nice exotic look . The storage box will be approximately 10 inches long and 5 inches deep of usable space and will be contoured to fit the carbon tub - however be completely removable .

Second release will be a closed top design with either a magnetic or leather closure , a design of your choice can be had on the lid ie. Italian flag , Alfa Romeo patch or double stitching to match seats

Also will be available in :
cushioned black diamond stitch
carbon fiber leather
red or black alcantara
black leather (matching 4C seats)
and possibly yellow leather to match yellow spider seat stitching with a contrast black stitching.

You can design it anyway you want .....each piece is 100% handmade and will be made to your specification

**** i will also create this piece and all options above for right hand drive cars upon request.

please REPLY to the thread to show interest and that will determine how many first run designs i complete in the next week .
price will be approximately 299 for open design . my prices will always be reasonable even for the custom stuff that you guys design .

·
Registered
26 Posts
Big news : I'm about a week out from completing the storage box for our cars .....first examples will be an open design that will sit next to your left knee level with seat so it will not get in the way of your comfort or be an obstruction (left hand drive) . Box will come in alcantara so it will be gentle on our carbon tubs and have a nice exotic look . The storage box will be approximately 10 inches long and 5 inches deep of usable space and will be contoured to fit the carbon tub - however be completely removable .

Second release will be a closed top design with either a magnetic or leather closure , a design of your choice can be had on the lid ie. Italian flag , Alfa Romeo patch or double stitching to match seats

Also will be available in :
cushioned black diamond stitch
carbon fiber leather
red or black alcantara
black leather (matching 4C seats)
and possibly yellow leather to match yellow spider seat stitching with a contrast black stitching.

You can design it anyway you want .....each piece is 100% handmade and will be made to your specification

**** i will also create this piece and all options above for right hand drive cars upon request.

please REPLY to the thread to show interest and that will determine how many first run designs i complete in the next week .
price will be approximately 299 for open design . my prices will always be reasonable even for the custom stuff that you guys design .

Id be interested in a closed one when available.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Thanks john ,your comments are appreciated

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
His comments can be appreciated....but more importantly they are TRUE 😜
I have literally taken those OEM ones and bagged them for ....well I have issues lol.
They are useless and until your option came out I was using a couple of leather Travel Shaving Kit Bags stuffed besides each seat....OH...before anyone else get to it THE Question: HOW MUCH DO THEY WEIGH? :ROFLMAO:

21 - 40 of 50 Posts