Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Lars- will they be made in leather or no? Thanks for everything you do
Yes im picking up the supplies tomorrow ,let me know if you want one and any customization you might want done . Last guy had me add a port to run wires into the storage box for example

ILL BE PICKING UP TOBACCO thread for those of you who have the tan interior as well

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just got @lars 's storage pouch: fits into the car perfectly and is actually useful (unlike Alfa's one shown upthread in Tributo; I got it from the first owner of my car).

Dealing with lars was great: he went out of his way to make a few customizations I asked for; was very reachable and proactive with communications. Thanks a lot for your work, lars; excited to start using the extra storage!

IMG_20210522_173148803.jpg IMG_20210522_173356531.jpg

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I just got @lars 's storage pouch: fits into the car perfectly and is actually useful (unlike Alfa's one shown upthread in Tributo; I got it from the first owner of my car).

Dealing with lars was great: he went out of his way to make a few customizations I asked for; was very reachable and proactive with communications. Thanks a lot for your work, lars; excited to start using the extra storage!

View attachment 117867 View attachment 117868
Thanks so much , was a pleasure dealing with you as well and thanks so much for the feedback

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Just built two more storage boxes for the 4C , i did a bi color red and black with Scarlett contrast stitching .......and a black on black with Scarlett stitching , attention yellow spider owners i have a bi color option for your car that Im excited about , these 2 are available now if anyone wants one contact me . Last picture is to show you how piece will sit in your vehicle

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Yellow and black storage box SALE *** 329.99

Other red on red is heading to Taiwan tomorrow, any interest in one contact me . As i produce items ready for sale ill be putting up pictures
4 arm rests ready to go
1 carbon
1 black and yellow
2 black with red stitching

Attachments

41 - 50 of 50 Posts