Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
201 - 220 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
Are the 1st 24 that signed up guaranteed to get stock on hand ?
He said he'd be ordering more ECUs and didn't seem to think there'd be a problem or big delay. That being said, I think it is 'fair' to ask him to send out the first x number of emails that match the stock on hand to ensure those that jumped first, get a shot first....giving them a 24 hour head start.
Some have volunteered to delay theirs for the benefit of others. I may even do the same...as long as the wait isn't too long. It'll make me appreciate it more. Kind of like the time I waited for...nevermind.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking at Alfaworks' website, there appears to be a discount for 5+ and 10+ ECU clones. I know I am strongly considering buying one in the not too distant future and others are as well. Buying one costs (USD)~$1,124, over 5 ~$1,034 and over 10 ~$958. Are there enough of us? 10+ looks really really good.
Edit: deadline is 16 Jan 2022 for this group buy.

So far we have the following committed. Please make sure you're on this list if you're serious:
@HeavyFoot
@John4C
@zr33
@smc4C
@goldmax
@JohnH
@cpa7man
@Jvito
@John74Berlina
@Arek1123
@Daddyskillzs
@Jrflanery
@lat
@Spencer
@emtae001
@Dmiek
@10sbums
@ace
@**** ?
@ms69
@pio!pio!
@tibby
@ghosttrooper
@duane33
@The ice cream guy
@KarlB
@mattgfx
@Angrywankel
@ECTurboGSX
@roadsterdoc
@Gian Luca 4c
@Brian4C
@997-2
@The Driver27
@Jazzyg72
@Pastafozol
@Dantes
@Matthew
@Gen2rt
@Arese4C
@alfa4cSA
@FranknAtl ?
@[p²]

43 total so far - nice! I'll update this list as others commit.
Please count my email address in for the Alfa works stage 1 clone group buy
Thx!
MarkB

·
Registered
281 Posts
He said he'd be ordering more ECUs and didn't seem to think there'd be a problem or big delay. That being said, I think it is 'fair' to ask him to send out the first x number of emails that match the stock on hand to ensure those that jumped first, get a shot first....giving them a 24 hour head start.
Some have volunteered to delay theirs for the benefit of others. I may even do the same...as long as the wait isn't too long. It'll make me appreciate it more. Kind of like the time I waited for...nevermind.
45 participants after just three days, amazing, my hat is off to heavyfoot, he definitely put the pedal to the metal 😜

·
Premium Member
15 Madreperla white/red, BMW 1M, 996 Turbo, 69 Datsun 2000, 17 STI, 04 Baja Turbo, 89 Trooper RS
151 Posts
I want to order some other parts from AW. Should I keep that separate from the ecu order, or can I do a single purchase?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
I want to order some other parts from AW. Should I keep that separate from the ecu order, or can I do a single purchase?
If you include those in the pm to me with your name, shipping address, and email I'll ask them to add those items to your cart. When they email you your cart for checkout, you can verify the items are correct and pay.

·
Administrator
17,946 Posts
Wow, this thread has really taken off.
And I love how it has brought lurkers, long-quiet friends, and band new members out, too.
Congrats on a very successful project, guys!

... doesn”t know who Cecil B DeMille is. Man you know how to make a guy feel old! :D

Edit: Gawd, I just read that Casablanca was released 80 years ago this month. Now, I really feel old! (No, I didn’t see it in its first release, LOL).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looking at Alfaworks' website, there appears to be a discount for 5+ and 10+ ECU clones. I know I am strongly considering buying one in the not too distant future and others are as well. Buying one costs (USD)~$1,124, over 5 ~$1,034 and over 10 ~$958. Are there enough of us? 10+ looks really really good.
Edit: deadline is 16 Jan 2022 for this group buy.

So far we have the following committed. Please make sure you're on this list if you're serious:
@HeavyFoot
@John4C
@zr33
@smc4C
@goldmax
@JohnH
@cpa7man
@Jvito
@John74Berlina
@Arek1123
@Daddyskillzs
@Jrflanery
@lat
@Spencer
@emtae001
@Dmiek
@10sbums
@ace
@**** ?
@ms69
@pio!pio!
@tibby
@ghosttrooper
@duane33
@The ice cream guy
@KarlB
@mattgfx
@Angrywankel
@ECTurboGSX
@roadsterdoc
@Gian Luca 4c
@Brian4C
@997-2
@The Driver27
@Jazzyg72
@Pastafozol
@Dantes
@Matthew
@Gen2rt
@Arese4C
@alfa4cSA
@FranknAtl
@[P²]
@MarkBonifacio2022
@togo
@heelntoe

46 total so far - nice! I'll update this list as others commit.
I am in for the ECU.

201 - 220 of 392 Posts