Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a brilliant clone—will need sent back for a recode for your 4C, hence the low price.

I can do the work with Alfa9 on my side; not sure of the recode cost—but that + shipping to the UK would need to be added to this sale.

I have around 1,500 miles on it; but decided to go the full EC phased clone approach.

I’m also open to trades too—I’m not sure what I need or want; but if you have something that you’d like to trade for it, let me know.

Here is an official Dragy 1/4 mile time with it—very impressive :) (Dynamic mode, auto, launch control at 3300):

Rectangle Azure Font Parallel Screenshot

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You do know that AW ECU can be re flashed with EC tunes?
It’s a Bosch ECU, it should have no issues being re-flashed. If I can’t sell it, I’m going to hook it back up and dyno / have it mapped by a local tuner here.

·
Registered
876 Posts
In 2019 I had my Alfaworks Stage 1 ECU reflashed so I could move it from my old 4C to the new one, cost was $335 with return shipping.

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@614 - interested. Let me know what you have in mind to coordinate getting it flashed for new VIN - are you willing to facilitate with Alfaworks?
Sure thing--I'll reach out to them, see what needs done. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You do know that AW ECU can be re flashed with EC tunes?
Someone DM’d me a good point—can this unit be flashed with other AW stages—again, it’s an OEM Bosch ECU, I imagine AW would flash it with a different stage for a few.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I would only be interested in that if it does not require any additional mods to car, e.g. intake. Heard good things about stage 1 and am happy enough with getting that. But feel free to ask them. If I can safely crank out more horses without other mods with an incremental investment I'm all ears.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would only be interested in that if it does not require any additional mods to car, e.g. intake. Heard good things about stage 1 and am happy enough with getting that. But feel free to ask them. If I can safely crank out more horses without other mods with an incremental investment I'm all ears.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
It is not dependent on any other mods and literally takes longer to squeeze a license plate cover back there than it does to install the ECU :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts