Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I use Rudi's chart:

Few alignment tips that can be done on a stock car:

Increasing track performance (increased grip, steering response)

• Set rear camber (-2°00' per wheel)
  • Set rear toe in (+0°21' per wheel)
  • Set front toe out (-0°04' per wheel)
Increasing road performance (increased straight line stability, possible decreased tire wear)

• Set rear camber (-1°45' per wheel)
  • Set rear toe in (+0°23' per wheel)
  • Set front toe in (+0°04' per wheel)
Few alignment tips that can be done on a modded car (front camber and caster plates, rear uniball conversion):

Increasing track performance (increased grip, steering response, precision, feedback, dynamic camber change)

• Set rear camber (-2°30' per wheel)
  • Set rear toe-in (+0°15' to +0°19' per wheel)
  • Set front camber (-2°00' to -3°00' per wheel)
  • Set front caster (+5°00' to +6°00' per wheel)
  • Set front toe (+0°00' per wheel)
Increasing road performance (increased straight line stability, possible decreased tire wear)

• Set rear camber (-1°45' per wheel)
  • Set rear toe in (+0°18' to +0°20' per wheel)
  • Set front camber (-1°30' to -2°00' per wheel)
  • Set front caster (+4°00' to +5°00' per wheel)
  • Set front toe (+0°04' per wheel)
You can find all the requried upgrades here: www.galemotorsport.com

If linking is not allowed then please search the web for our web.

0:)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looking at my last alignment, they listed factory specs. Don't know if they are correct. My car is 2016, not 2015 as listed on the form but that shouldn't make a difference.

·
Super Moderator
7,275 Posts
I use Rudi's chart:

Sorry if I deleted something by mistake....Our edit and delete buttons are very close and, on a small screen, can be mistakenly touched. The deleted item, though removed from view from the rest of the forum, can still be accessed by Moderators so let us know if something seems to have disappeared inadvertently.

I spend a little time cleaning up posts to make them more readable as I know many here are have English as a second or even third language. It comes from decades in my job and is meant as help not criticism. Auto spell check and word replacement can play havoc to anyone’s post too. I try my best but can make the odd error.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sorry if I deleted something by mistake....Our edit and delete buttons are very close and, on a small screen, can be mistakenly touched. The deleted item, though removed from view from the rest of the forum, can still be accessed by Moderators so let us know if something seems to have disappeared inadvertently.

I spend a little time cleaning up posts to make them more readable as I know many here are have English as a second or even third language. It comes from decades in my job and is meant as help not criticism. Auto spell check and word replacement can play havoc to anyone’s post too. I try my best but can make the odd error.
Oh, I think we found a bug in the forum system! The link preview text in my above post goes to post #300 from 4Canada in a separate thread - meanwhile if you click on the link it goes to #308 from GMS (verify this happens to you too)

Thank you of course for cleaning up our posts!

·
Super Moderator
7,275 Posts
Oh, I think we found a bug in the forum system! The link preview text in my above post goes to post #300 from 4Canada in a separate thread - meanwhile if you click on the link it goes to #308 from GMS (verify this happens to you too)

Thank you of course for cleaning up our posts!
No, I get perfect numerical order from #300 all the way through to #308.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts