Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Fit is perfect & seam lines are just right. To create a perfect fit OEM vents must be 3D scanned and then reversed engineered. Once designed you have to 3D print the piece to confirm fitment. That is not tape. It is thermometer strip. Shape was not easy to replicate! The vent has crazy curves
Awesome, thanks for clarifying. They look fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
316 Posts
This was a fantastic initiative, and a great video. I don't want to stick my shnazzu where it doesn't belong, but why not make more? You even have a world class video, but only attached to 10 sets?

Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
This was a fantastic initiative, and a great video. I don't want to stick my shnazzu where it doesn't belong, but why not make more? You even have a world class video, but only attached to 10 sets?

Congratulations!!!
Thanks Borca! I think having a limited production run is cool. Im not looking to make money on this hobby. Honestly just trying to break even haha. Making carbon parts is not cheap! My next project might be fully carbon side skirts like below! If there is enough demand.

·
Super Moderator
9,407 Posts
Thanks Borca! I think having a limited production run is cool. Im not looking to make money on this hobby. Honestly just trying to break even haha. Making carbon parts is not cheap! My next project might be fully carbon side skirts like below! If there is enough demand. View attachment 118128
Like these or in the style Pogea does rather than the boxier Zender items, please.
How about a second run of roof scoops while you’re at it?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Like these or in the style Pogea does rather than the boxier Zender items, please.
How about a second run of roof scoops while you’re at it?
Agreed on design. Will keep them more round and less boxy to keep that italian design.

There are still two more scoops available! Have yet to sell out :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Thanks Borca! I think having a limited production run is cool. Im not looking to make money on this hobby. Honestly just trying to break even haha. Making carbon parts is not cheap! My next project might be fully carbon side skirts like below! If there is enough demand. View attachment 118128
That's awesome. You do really good work! It would be nice if you could do a splitter similar to the one in this photo but modified to work with the OEM body.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
That's awesome. You do really good work! It would be nice if you could do a splitter similar to the one in this photo but modified to work with the OEM body.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yup agreed! Just like the scoops kept the same italian design that is on the car. For a splitter would do same!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Yeh cool work, definitely not a fan of the look tho it’s all personal preference!!

Develop a bonnet replacement with scoop thats actually affordable, the real dream !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yup agreed! Just like the scoops kept the same italian design that is on the car. For a splitter would do same! View attachment 118173 View attachment 118174
f
Yup agreed! Just like the scoops kept the same italian design that is on the car. For a splitter would do same! View attachment 118173 View attachment 118174
Honestly with your talent, as alfanut said a functional lower sill similar to P.... stile would be a hit.I will put a down payment on it now.Put it out there, at a reasonable price.BANG

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Thanks for everyone that has claimed their new carbon vent scoops! They went really fast!

I ended up making a few extra if any of you missed out on this. You can DM or email me if you want a set. The amount of people who emailed me that wanted these for their spider was crazy high!! Might have to look more into a spider version as well. The fully carbon scoops are now in works! Can't wait to get them out to their owners :)

I'll send an update to emails or DM once carbon is in their final stages

21 - 34 of 34 Posts