shift paddle or climate controls

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am starting this post to get a poll together for the climate controls and shift paddles. I keep getting asked for them, but cant do it without ordering in bulk. I will not be taking any actual orders here, only a head count of who might be interested.
below are the prices based on volume, so the more people we get, the cheaper the price point.

climate controls-
qty 20 = $399
qty 30 = $350
qty 50= $320
qty 100= $250

shift paddles-
qty- 20= $420
qty 30= $370
qty 50= $340
qty 100= $270

PLEASE USE THE POLL TO COUNT VOTES SO WE CAN KEEP TRACK!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
nice!
would be interested in the Climate Controls only
  • if the costs are on the lower side 2 possibly 3.
  • locally I can probably get another couple of sets in addition to the above.
Cheers!
L

·
Registered
265 Posts
yeah, I removed them becuase they were too expensive to make and very few people wanted them even on the last batch
Can you add the engine cover to the poll :) And how about a key fob holder for the cappuccino err cup holder lol. I want all the things!

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you add the engine cover to the poll :) And how about a key fob holder for the cappuccino err cup holder lol. I want all the things!
I will make a different poll for the other parts. I dont want to confuse others with too many options. and I still have some work before making that one.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Same as @lpspeedster if knobs get to lower part of the scale I’m likely in for two, possibly three.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would only want the newer logo to match the other badging in my 4C.

The issues may be in the area of copyright and/or trademark. But I would see these as being the same across both the old logo and the new one (ie, no difference, since both of them are owned by Alfa Romeo). Is there a particular reason you see the new logo as being covered by different considerations or rules? Eg, possibly if AR has given consent to use the old logo but not the new one.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts