Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

shift paddle or climate controls

61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Right now we are just doing the climate controls, not enough people for the shift paddles. price is in USD.

If you are a registered user you should be able to PM myself? Otherwise I cant keep track of who has placed an order.
I couldn't during my first try. But i think i managed to after i posted this message. you received the pm?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Beau, tried messaging you direct here with details, i get a couple of errors 1) new user 2 contains e-mail (for PayPal ref) so not sure this method will work for everyone?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Beau, tried messaging you direct here with details, i get a couple of errors 1) new user 2 contains e-mail (for PayPal ref) so not sure this method will work for everyone?
Updated as above member allowed me to send PM after I had posted this message above, so if u haven't posted on here you have to send a post before you can Private message direct..

·
Registered
4c Spider, 2016, red
147 Posts
just make sure to send in PM with the info below
-name
-email
-address
-preferred payment above and name associated with account

This way I can keep track of everyone-
i hadn’t responded to the poll but I would like a set, they look great! I’ve PM’d you

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Updated as above member allowed me to send PM after I had posted this message above, so if u haven't posted on here you have to send a post before you can Private message direct..
Sorry to first time users, I realize you have to post a comment first to PM. I was unaware of the rules. Right now I am just getting serious buyers to PM. If all info doesnt come through I will contact you directly for more info. I am still awaiting on more than half of poll takers to PM so I can confirm to move forward.

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Hope you received my PM?

Cheers,
Hedge
yes, I have. I am just waiting on everyone to place order. so far only about half have PM'd myself out of the 60. So I need to wait for the rest to come through. I have not responded to PMs so that I can keep track of how many orders are placed in the que.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sorry to first time users, I realize you have to post a comment first to PM. I was unaware of the rules. Right now I am just getting serious buyers to PM. If all info doesnt come through I will contact you directly for more info. I am still awaiting on more than half of poll takers to PM so I can confirm to move forward.
Bea
yes, I have. I am just waiting on everyone to place order. so far only about half have PM'd myself out of the 60. So I need to wait for the rest to come through. I have not responded to PMs so that I can keep track of how many orders are placed in the que.
Did you get my PM?
(I'm not sure it went thruP

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
thanks to everyone so far that has sent there info!

We are getting close to the 50 mark of confirmed orders. we just have 10 more to go. once we get to 50 confirmed orders, I will send everyone an email and get the process going.

·
Registered
2018 4c coupe
48 Posts
thanks to everyone so far that has sent there info!

We are getting close to the 50 mark of confirmed orders. we just have 10 more to go. once we get to 50 confirmed orders, I will send everyone an email and get the process going.
i’ve also pm’d you. Please let me know if you got it. Thanks

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Okay everyone,

I have responded to everyone interested on PM. So if you have not received a message just let me know.

We are still awaiting on 10 more orders to come in, unfortunately a few dropped out. Just to let everyone know, this is the last run of these parts, so if your waiting for the next run I doubt there will be one honestly.

thank you to everyone that has supported so far! you guys are awesome!

61 - 80 of 108 Posts