Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

shift paddle or climate controls

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Okay everyone,

I have responded to everyone interested on PM. So if you have not received a message just let me know.

We are still awaiting on 10 more orders to come in, unfortunately a few dropped out. Just to let everyone know, this is the last run of these parts, so if your waiting for the next run I doubt there will be one honestly.

thank you to everyone that has supported so far! you guys are awesome!
So, I assume price tag is at 50pcs? No chance of waiting for 100?

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
I would also like to try and hold out for the 100
You want to wait for roughly 60 more people to sign up? To save $70? I understand wanting to get the best deal, however, there's a good chance we won't break 50 people that actually pony up the cash.

·
Registered
81 Posts
You want to wait for roughly 60 more people to sign up? To save $70? I understand wanting to get the best deal, however, there's a good chance we won't break 50 people that actually pony up the cash.
Yeah that is true, was thinking the numbers would have risen over the weekend but probably going to struggle for the 100 by the looks of it.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Yeah that is true, was thinking the numbers would have risen over the weekend but probably going to struggle for the 100 by the looks of it.
It's the nature of the "Group Buy" on a website - and we've all seen it many times. Tons of interest in the beginning, but when it comes time to bring out the wallet, it seems half the folks disappear. I'm surprised so many have stuck this one out. :)

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Is there a current count?

Reactions: lpspeedster

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
unfortunately it is a struggle to get to 50 orders, even with 61 on the polls. only about 40 or so have committed so far. it is a really hard thing to gather that many people at once together, and i doubt I will be doing another run.

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Pm sent for the order

Can you get a company to place some orders for stock to sell?
car is too low of market, I dont even know how current companies make any money on us. They would have to charge even more to make any money back.

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
950 Posts
car is too low of market, I dont even know how current companies make any money on us. They would have to charge even more to make any money back.
Contact Madness, they do a lot of advertising on this forum (and others I'm sure). They might be willing to grab 10 sets to keep in stock.

·
Registered
334 Posts
unfortunately it is a struggle to get to 50 orders, even with 61 on the polls. only about 40 or so have committed so far. it is a really hard thing to gather that many people at once together, and i doubt I will be doing another run.
OK, for some reason I had the impression 50 was a breeze, so my thoughts was "why not wait 1 week for 100, and get the better price".

I like your project, my best compliments. I've been unsure, not really because of the price, I just don't like to buy parts that I end up not using. But I assume more would be joining at the lowest price tag, and throwing money out the window is another thing I don't like:)

The pedals; it seems to be put on top of OEM, is it 100% tight? Does it make the "feel" better? I have high demands regarding feel, so afraid of disappointment.

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
OK, for some reason I had the impression 50 was a breeze, so my thoughts was "why not wait 1 week for 100, and get the better price".

I like your project, my best compliments. I've been unsure, not really because of the price, I just don't like to buy parts that I end up not using. But I assume more would be joining at the lowest price tag, and throwing money out the window is another thing I don't like:)

The pedals; it seems to be put on top of OEM, is it 100% tight? Does it make the "feel" better? I have high demands regarding feel, so afraid of disappointment.
the shift paddles are 3M taped and pretty firm, the flex factor comes from the plastic part of the shift paddle, so it will work only as good as the original paddle.
either way, there is not enough interest for a run of those parts-

·
Registered
592 Posts
Contact Madness, they do a lot of advertising on this forum (and others I'm sure). They might be willing to grab 10 sets to keep in stock.
I'm sure Madness, like most retailers, expects to sell product at 2X their cost so I don't know how that would work. They aren't going to buy 10 sets at retail and Beau isn't going to sell them at a wholesale price.

Reactions: smc4C

·
Registered
59 Posts
Beau, even if you never get 50 comfirmed orders I'm still in, these knobs appear to be a very tasteful interior upgrade for not that much money.
I'm really waiting on your list for the CF engine cover, you can put me down as a for sure.

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Beau, even if you never get 50 comfirmed orders I'm still in, these knobs appear to be a very tasteful interior upgrade for not that much money.
I'm really waiting on your list for the CF engine cover, you can put me down as a for sure.
thanks guys, I will try to give it one more week to see if we can get a few more.

81 - 100 of 108 Posts