Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

shift paddle or climate controls

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Okay everyone,

I have responded to everyone interested on PM. So if you have not received a message just let me know.

We are still awaiting on 10 more orders to come in, unfortunately a few dropped out. Just to let everyone know, this is the last run of these parts, so if your waiting for the next run I doubt there will be one honestly.

thank you to everyone that has supported so far! you guys are awesome!
Sorry my mistake. I calculated wrongly. its inclusive of shipping already. Do give me a few days to clear the payment. It be cleared by this week for sure.

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
UPDATE!
I have sent out a request to everyone through Paypal or preferred payment app. So if you have not received a request, please let me know and send me the correct email for the account.

as soon as all payments are in, I can pay the vender to get started.

The build should take 30-35 days for 50 units.

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 3 Ferraris + 6MT 997.2 RWB'd
651 Posts
Awaiting my set... Just for any doubters/holdouts, IF I don't end up using the knobs, I'll post a detailed "review" (Beau's work (ACTUALLY) fits better than Koshi and looks better than Pogea AND costs less than both!) where I will resell for MORE because why would anyone with half a brain lose money on a unique, two-off part for a niche market? New 4C buyers with new tastes and need to differentiate/improve roll in all the time so don't come at me with "market isn't there" as I will point you to the Elise/Exige or even S2000 market where when they were being made, aftermarket struggled, but now bespoke parts like Beau's go for thousands on ebay and word of mouth.

If you don't want to pay more for something that really does make a massive, always touched and seen difference, get in and drive this price down!

·
Registered
2016 alfa 4c
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Thanks to everyone as we have reached the 50 mark.
I am still awaiting the last 10 or so people to complete with payments, then I can start the production.

Production will take around 30-35 days to complete, I will keep everyone updated when parts come in!

101 - 108 of 108 Posts