Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

221 - 240 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I dont know a 2018 with 2k miles for 50K doesn't seem irrational to me, who cares if it doesnt have carbon mirror covers or a spoiler that stuff is cheap enough to fix . Car still has warranty as well ......i think im going to be pretty close at 55K

Also good luck with italia nice color

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
970 Posts
Everyone on here KNOWS what the 4C is, and what it is not. It was an auto that should have NEVER happened in this millennium and definitely not at the price point that it did. Having said that, how many things, other than a 4C, does one own (with the exception of maybe a beautiful tube amp or nice watch) that looks GREAT even when not in use???:unsure:
OK OK @lars has the Hottie exception :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2018 4c and Stelvio
122 Posts
Let's just agree to stop the auction right now, and whoever's closer wins... haha

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Prices have gone up since Alfa stopped making the car. Once every blue moon you may find a great deal on a 4C that the owner is not aware of the current market value or he needs to unload ASAP. But these cases are becoming more rare as times goes by.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I dont know a 2018 with 2k miles for 50K doesn't seem irrational to me, who cares if it doesnt have carbon mirror covers or a spoiler that stuff is cheap enough to fix . Car still has warranty as well ......i think im going to be pretty close at 55K

Also good luck with italia nice color

I would ask to play, but I'm the one with the current $50k bid. For me, the full car clear bra is offsetting the lack of exterior carbon.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
I would ask to play, but I'm the one with the current $50k bid. For me, the full car clear bra is offsetting the lack of exterior carbon.
Good man! looks like a sweet car. Hope you get it, rooting for you.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Good luck bro , hope you win

·
Registered
2 Posts
The irony of the auction is that I live 30 miles from the seller - but traveled out of TX on the day the car was posted and don't return until the day after the auction ends. So despite being local, I will not be able to see the car before the auction ends.

·
Registered
2018 4c and Stelvio
122 Posts
Bummer. Good call on the clear bra. That helped make my decision as well, awesome perk.

221 - 240 of 246 Posts