Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

321 - 331 of 331 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone have any concerns with the current black 4C for sale on BaT? Quick sale after purchase, blower got replaced, etc. it seems the current owner is a big Alfa fan, buying and selling various models on BaT, but would appreciate anyone’s genuine feedback. I have bid a few times already.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Does anyone have any concerns with the current black 4C for sale on BaT? Quick sale after purchase, blower got replaced, etc. it seems the current owner is a big Alfa fan, buying and selling various models on BaT, but would appreciate anyone’s genuine feedback. I have bid a few times already.
N Noosha has a side business primarily selling older GTVs on BAT. I purchased a 1973 2000 GTV from him in July 2018. He is a good seller. My guess is he found a good buy on this 4C and purchased it with the intent to flip it.

Jeff

·
Registered
10 Posts
N Noosha has a side business primarily selling older GTVs on BAT. I purchased a 1973 2000 GTV from him in July 2018. He is a good seller. My guess is he found a good buy on this 4C and purchased it with the intent to flip it.

Jeff
Thanks a lot for the quick reply. Glad to know he is reputable.

321 - 331 of 331 Posts