Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
661 - 673 of 673 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Nice data point @chester re: your Stelvio’s warranty claims vs, your German stuff.
@neth I didn’t know your had a basalt. I agree they look very good in that color. What interior color is yours? I wonder if basalt with tabacco would be striking? It could work. I’d probably go with black inside but the red seats are so Italian.
Basalt over Tobacco was my second choice.
Posted this before, internals of Basalt over Red with a touch of @lars
.....liked it so much I can't get rid of it lolll

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Gear shift

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Basalt over Tobacco was my second choice.
Posted this before, internals of Basalt over Red with a touch of @lars
.....liked it so much I can't get rid of it lolll

View attachment 121351
Maybe ill do a run of rear bulk head covers with the italian flag , a tasteful size

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2018 4c and Stelvio
451 Posts
54k. Not great. A 200 mile car coming behind your car in an auction would suck.

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Since this is a running BaT thread I won’t feel like I’m hijacking it if I wonder aloud here who else under a different name on BaT I might have interacted with.
Hmmm. Most are the same or close but I’m sure I’m missing some. I suppose all will be revealed in due time.

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Yes those pics with all the scattered light are killing me. Just wipe the damn little tiny window over the phone camera every once in a while for the love of all things holy. And I don't know what people are thinking when they sell a car like a 4C, that is clearly rare and limited in production numbers, and can't even manage to have all the original bits still on it, after only 6K miles. OK, so they got a CF engine cover. Great. But where are the original pieces?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Yes those pics with all the scattered light are killing me. Just wipe the damn little tiny window over the phone camera every once in a while for the love of all things holy. And I don't know what people are thinking when they sell a car like this, that is clearly rare and limited in production numbers, and can't even manage to have all the original bits still on it, after only 6K miles. OK, so they got a CF engine cover. Great. But where are the original pieces?
The seller won this car at some event. He doesn't know much about it, but it should get decent money with the rarity and low mileage.

661 - 673 of 673 Posts