Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Lars what’s this going on about coming out of retirement and fixing the grand prize winner a leather console?
For the record, that was at full price and not a statement by Lars himself. Although he did like the post...

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
For the record, that was at full price and not a statement by Lars himself. Although he did like the post...
I just sent out a arm rest for a customer that was well over due , im also finally working on my last console that was ordered because of this damn covid the matching black material to the seats and door panels was impossible to get and being im from NY it was epi center and non essential places were closed . I want to make sure i can turn out stuff quickly , a few of you guys sent me private messages and i appreciate it ......any further requests please send me a private message and ill let you know when i start up. I dont think ill be producing back window covers anymore . However consoles , A pillars and arm rests ill continue to do .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
812 Posts
I just sent out a arm rest for a customer that was well over due , im also finally working on my last console that was ordered because of this damn covid the matching black material to the seats and door panels was impossible to get and being im from NY it was epi center and non essential places were closed . I want to make sure i can turn out stuff quickly , a few of you guys sent me private messages and i appreciate it ......any further requests please send me a private message and ill let you know when i start up. I dont think ill be producing back window covers anymore . However consoles , A pillars and arm rests ill continue to do .

...and the DAMN PULL STRAPS!!!
sheeeezzzzzzz!

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
I was way off. I’m impressed by how that one did given it’s a MY15 w/20k miles. You can find some on listing sites for less. I’ll admit I was biased by the mods. I wasn’t a fan and thought that they would detract from value - apparently not.

Seeing a 20k mile MY15 cross $50k (w/fees) is confirmation to me that we’ve definitely seen the bottom for our cars. I’m not looking to sell but it’s a welcome change for the longer term owners (myself included) who watched prices sink pretty dramatically for a while.

In writing that I realized I’ve have a 4C for over 4 years now (granted I’ve had two so not the same one). Still though, I have never had a car so long without tiring of it and wanting something different. It’s truly a testament to how special the 4C is 😁

Good to see the 4C getting a bit more respect. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I would actually buy a car with mods as long as it was tastefully done with good quality parts. This car in BAT was a perfect example. The buyer saved money and time in getting these nice extras.

·
Registered
32 Posts
A felt the same way, that's why I got the one I did. Full PPF, upgraded wheels, 6k miles, 2018, and nicely optioned. Seems like a steal to me for what these others are going for...

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I personally didn't see whole bunch of stick on carbon fiber as being valuable mods, but BaT crowd begged to differ, it seems.
Yea that stuff only costs thousands of dollars ,nothing to see here

121 - 130 of 130 Posts