Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to Everyone!
After four ecstatic months of driving a Giulia Quadrifoglio, I decided to add a 4C to the garage. I can already say after a full week with the 4C that it is one of the best car decisions I have made in a long time. I absolutely love the car, quirks and all. I look forward to being involved in the community here.
:)

Attachments

·
Registered
375 Posts
What took you so long - 4 months? I had my Quadrifoglio for 2 months when I bought my 4C. I made the mistake of reading all of the posts on the 4C forum.

Welcome.

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
16,415 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

Life must be grand, to get up in the morning and get to decide which Alfa to drive today.

Thanks for the pix. That is a great looking car. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your 4C. Beautiful color combination. Lots of good information here.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome to the club! I've had my 4C for three years and she's given me over 17,000 miles of smiles. You're car is gorgeous. Congrats!

I got our QV in June, and my wife and I have to arm wrestle to see who gets to drive her that day. But for me, the alternative is the 4C, so life is indeed good!

I think the 4C is the best sports car out there today, and the QV is absolutely one of the top sedans ever made.

Where are you in Texas? We're in The Woodlands area of Houston.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the club! I've had my 4C for three years and she's given me over 17,000 miles of smiles. You're car is gorgeous. Congrats!

I got our QV in June, and my wife and I have to arm wrestle to see who gets to drive her that day. But for me, the alternative is the 4C, so life is indeed good!

I think the 4C is the best sports car out there today, and the QV is absolutely one of the top sedans ever made.

Where are you in Texas? We're in The Woodlands area of Houston.
Thanks! I looked at the 4C off and on for the last couple of years and was getting ready to pull the trigger on a Spider until the QV previews. At that point I was focused on it and nothing else. Of course now I feel like I missed out on two years of driving enjoyment. ;-) I am in Austin. Moved here about a year ago after living in Cypress for a while. I still travel back to Houston to see friends and of course the almost monthly trips to MSR.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What took you so long - 4 months? I had my Quadrifoglio for 2 months when I bought my 4C. I made the mistake of reading all of the posts on the 4C forum.

Welcome.

Jeff
Lol. I had to make a hard decision after toying with the idea of owning one after the Spider was released. After my experience with the QV and finding any excuse to drive it daily, I was convinced I wanted the 4C. It was either go all in with the 4C now or keep my GT350 as my primary track car. After reading all the posts here over the summer, hearing owners rave about it at the track and then actually driving one on track, it turned out to be an easy decision in the end. I just had to find the one I wanted, which fortunately was close to home as it turns out.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Hello to Everyone!
After four ecstatic months of driving a Giulia Quadrifoglio, I decided to add a 4C to the garage. I can already say after a full week with the 4C that it is one of the best car decisions I have made in a long time. I absolutely love the car, quirks and all. I look forward to being involved in the community here.
:)
Bingo, did you get your 4C at Principal Alfa Romeo Fiat in San Antonio? I had mine shipped there from Houston to get the spec I wanted and that looks exactly like the grey one I almost bought there!

If so I am in Del Rio Tx about 2.5hrs west at Laughlin Air Force Base!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bingo, did you get your 4C at Principal Alfa Romeo Fiat in San Antonio? I had mine shipped there from Houston to get the spec I wanted and that looks exactly like the grey one I almost bought there!

If so I am in Del Rio Tx about 2.5hrs west at Laughlin Air Force Base!
Yes, I bought this one at Principle. I actually had found a similar spec in Dallas, but in white, which I was so close to buying until Principle came back with one final number. My car listed for $79K, ended up at $64K plus TTL for it. There was no way in hell I was passing it up. I know Del Rio, played 9 holes at San Felipe and a night at Whispering Springs before traveling on to Terlingua for a few days in Big Bend country.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Wow $64K!? They kept offering me 8K off to buy the grey one and I was tempted, but it had some add ons that I didn't want like the Alpine, Car Cover and Interior CF package. Well I wanted them, but am going to upgrade to the Koshi CF interior.

That's a great price! Houston would not budge on their price, but Taylor at Principal offered me 6K off and closed container shipping and full XPEL for 4K inclusing tax, so I couldn't pass that up. You still snuck out $3K cheaper than me w/ those upgrades! I'm Jelly! Let me know if your ever in the area!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts