Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I will be in Germany next week (traveling from the US). Does anyone know if I can stop by an Alfa dealer in the Munich area and admire the 4C in person while I am there?

Thanks

PS, I am in Mexico City this week, so any dealers here that have a 4C?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi

I will be in Germany next week (traveling from the US). Does anyone know if I can stop by an Alfa dealer in the Munich area and admire the 4C in person while I am there?

Thanks

PS, I am in Mexico City this week, so any dealers here that have a 4C?
I don't know if there are some 4C's in Germany now. But I do know that they are in some Dutch and Belgium dealers as:
Holland:
Breda, dealer Otten, red LE
Bussum, dealer Virio, red LE
Belgium:
Herstal, (Liege), dealer Lana, red competizione
Bruxelles, autoshow, red and white 'normal' 4C's and a chassis.

So maybe you have to travel a little bit more :)

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good suggestions and thanks for the overview ... but it will be a quick in and out trip and I was hoping to catch a glance of a 4c on my way back to the airport ...

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If your way back contains a very long detour, you could still visit 1 of the cars mentioned ;-) ;-)
Liege is a 5 hour drive, Brussels would be 6 ... unfortunately, I do not have that much time. And that is from Erlangen, not from Munich. I drive fast, but not that fast!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Sorry to hear. Prelaunches are kept "secret" for some reason so very hard to find on the net. I love what Alfa is doing with this car but that is one dumb marketing strategy imho. It sort of worked on me as reverse psychology though : I was so peeved at my (large) dealer for not being invited for their "secret" pre-launch that I walked into the nearest (small) Alfa dealer and to their surprise demanded to order one ;)

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My guess is this one : there is a "weilheim" tag in the second instagram.
http://www.auto-walter.com/ 50 k southwest from Munich.
Thanks, I will give them a call, as the other dealership I was in contact with just informed they do not have one at the moment (they had one twice already)

Thanks for all the support guys, it is truly amazing to this many of you assisting me in my search to catch a glimps of the 4c. Unicorn hunt comes to mind!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts