Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are - we're in Lafayette come by and say Hi sometime!

Sweet! I haven't been able to find anything support wise here in Colorado, but it isn't a make or break it. I've been trying to find the right one, where did you get your 4C at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet! I haven't been able to find anything support wise here in Colorado, but it isn't a make or break it. I've been trying to find the right one, where did you get your 4C at?

What was your experience like with them? They only have spiders currently.

I didn't really go too much into it with the Mike Ward group, but let's just say I'm no fool and not interested in playing the game of chicken.

·
Registered
8,542 Posts
Reviving an old thread.

My wife and I are thinking about moving to Colorado Springs, Colorado and wondering if there are any 4C owners near there. I suspect not many though, not like here in Los Angeles. If your even 100 miles away that would be 'near' I think.

Yes, we still got our little red 4C and she is still my daily. Almost 40,000 miles now.

·
Super Moderator
1,541 Posts
Reviving an old thread.

My wife and I are thinking about moving to Colorado Springs, Colorado and wondering if there are any 4C owners near there. I suspect not many though, not like here in Los Angeles. If your even 100 miles away that would be 'near' I think.

Yes, we still got our little red 4C and she is still my daily. Almost 40,000 miles now.
My wife and I are also thinking of moving to CO in a few years.

·
Premium Member
2018 4c and Stelvio
250 Posts
I'd like to get together, but I just did my suspension and don't want to drive a long way without an alignment :(

·
Registered
8,542 Posts
It's looking like the move from Los Angeles to Colorado Springs / Pueblo area will be mid-March. Going to rent for a while, while we look for something that will be a good forever home for us. We look forward to some coffee and gasoline with new friends.

·
Premium Member
2018 4c and Stelvio
250 Posts
I want to get out too- I would have been in to try something this weekend but we're going to vegas :)

Maybe the weekend after that?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts