Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haven't seen many alfa's up here yet so I figure might as well make a post and see if there are any events lined up with their cars?. Anyone interested chime in and maybe we can figure out a gathering place and kick something off.. Also, not that I have any influence on this at all, BUT I was talking with Dinan today (the bmw guys) about my 5 series and they are looking for a couple bay area Alfa's to develop products on. I volunteered of course from my experience with them, but if there is anyone else who might be interested give them a call and let 'em know. They might hook you up. Just passing it along

·
Registered
13 Posts
Subzero -- I just purchased a LE (#334) from an independent dealer on the lower Peninsula. I am absolutely in love with the car. If there are any meets planned in the future, I would like to get to other others in the Bay Area.

·
Administrator
16,974 Posts
Subzero -- I just purchased a LE (#334) from an independent dealer on the lower Peninsula. I am absolutely in love with the car. If there are any meets planned in the future, I would like to get to other others in the Bay Area.
Congrats, Stringcheese!
Be sure to post your details on this thread, so that you can be added to the list:
http://4c-forums.com/11-purchasing-orders/17905-4c-owners-list-3.html#post339177

Welcome to the forum. You've got lots of interesting reading, and miles of fun driving ahead of you.
How about some pictures?

·
Registered
718 Posts
We have a googlegroup for Alfa Romeo 4C enthusiasts/owners in the Bay Area.
Send an email to [email protected] or PM me and I will add you in.
We communicate through the group to share info., lots if useful info.
I met a few members but we do not have yet a meeting which I agree is long overdue.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats, Stringcheese!
Be sure to post your details on this thread, so that you can be added to the list:
http://4c-forums.com/11-purchasing-orders/17905-4c-owners-list-3.html#post339177

Welcome to the forum. You've got lots of interesting reading, and miles of fun driving ahead of you.
How about some pictures?
Thanks guys! Its great to be welcomed to the forum and I know that this will help make the ownership experience that much better.

4Canada -- I've attached one of the first shots of the car: Alice's at Four Corners (one of the car destinations in the Bay Area) alongside a kit-car GT-40 and a GT3.

Davetran -- I emailed the googlegroup and am excited to meet any other 4C owners.

Bunta_Garage -- love the black roof on your 4C... gives me ideas already.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,185 Posts
I no longer live in California but when there I belonged to the ALFA NOR CAL chapter in the Bay Area which was very active when I joined with my 1970 Spider I bought new and sold two years ago to get the 4C. You may want to check them out...don't know if there are any other 4C owners in the club but suspect there are.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts