Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at leasing the blue stelvio in ACT. Any members around who can take a peek for me?
It’s been a daily driver for the dealer and fully loaded TI for 58k.

·
Super Moderator
7,032 Posts
Is that what they advertised or what you negotiated? There's a lot of Public Service money floating around Canberra so make sure you're getting a good deal. Have you done any comparisons? You might even mention that the ACT might be about to close its borders with NSW so as to hurry the negotiations along. Enzo (Martin) is a forum member living in the ACT but he owns a Giulia Vel so not a regular forum viewer. His gf has the 4C. I'll dig up his actual forum name....Yep, Enzo. Give him a dm or I'll email if you're serious.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haven’t negotiated yet but it’s the most loaded a car can get besides the 3 layer pearl paint and the QV Obviously. Poking around because they seem to represent good value

·
Super Moderator
7,032 Posts
Haven’t negotiated yet but it’s the most loaded a car can get besides the 3 layer pearl paint and the QV Obviously. Poking around because they seem to represent good value
Is it at Gulsons? Let me know and I'll sms him. Edit: Oops, didn't notice the web address at the bottom until now.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These Stevios are offering amazing value. They used to be 78k new for the TI in base package (without sunroof, stereo or suspension). They are now on demo clearout for 61k for the TI (Add 5k for stereo and roof).. Obviously this one has all those options plus the active suspension for 58 drive away.

·
Super Moderator
7,032 Posts
Here’s the report. A couple of light scratches on the bumpers. Possibly parked too close to a shrub. There might be something with the rear bumper area. A bit hard to tell, but he sees some horizontal lines in light reflections. It appears on both sides so maybe in the moulding of the bumper. It has a space saver spare. The subwoofer grill in the boot has a dent in it and a mark on the rear bumper and hatch lower edge. The interior looks fine. He’d have no qualms buying it. Contact salesman Ming at [email protected] or phone 0452661531.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here’s the report. A couple of light scratches on the bumpers. Possibly parked too close to a shrub. There might be something with the rear bumper area. A bit hard to tell, but he sees some horizontal lines in light reflections. It appears on both sides so maybe in the moulding of the bumper. It has a space saver spare. The subwoofer grill in the boot has a dent in it and a mark on the rear bumper and hatch lower edge. The interior looks fine. He’d have no qualms buying it. Contact salesman Ming at [email protected] or phone 0452661531.
Hope this helps.
Thanks this is awesome. I will use the above for reasonable negotiations. Please thank your friend and let him know i have a bottle of wine waiting for him :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
58000 for a loaded TI with 11k kms which has not been cared for by the looks of it, but I could be over reacting. My other option is to buy a demo for 69000 in the same spec, or less if I decide not to take the sunroof, active suspension or the audio pack.

·
Super Moderator
7,032 Posts
Would they get it professionally paint restored or as is? Or negotiate a lower price. It’s the mechanicals that are the important aspect. I’d be going for low km’s. Cosmetics can be easily rectified. Get an opinion of cosmetic repairs from a professional. It is used company vehicle, not new, no? I’d try looking at non-Sydney/ACT Alfa dealers. I got a cracker of a deal at Newcastle, but had been looking for a considerable while at that car.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Would they get it professionally paint restored or as is? Or negotiate a lower price. It’s the mechanicals that are the important aspect. I’d be going for low km’s. Cosmetics can be easily rectified. Get an opinion of cosmetic repairs from a professional. It is used company vehicle, not new, no? I’d try looking at non-Sydney/ACT Alfa dealers. I got a cracker of a deal at Newcastle, but had been looking for a considerable while at that car.
You own a Stelvio? Any reviews ? Trying to decide what options are a must

1 - 18 of 18 Posts