Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All.
There is a Red 4C in LA that I think I need to have.
Anyone in the LA area willing to take a look at this 4C for me? I’m in New Jersey and can’t get out to CA.
Thank you. Patrick.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Since I was in the same situation as you (wondering if somebody can check a remote car for me) I was thinking, well, a bit too far for me to check a car in LA, but why don't I check autotempest.com that also looks though craigslists and see if there is something local I can check for you. And what would you say. There is. Alfa Romeo 4c 2017 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive.... Wasn't there when I bought my car 2 weeks ago so it is a fresh listing. Atherton is close to where I live so whomever wants a red coupe let me know, contact the owner and ask them if they were OK for a local 4C owner to come and check it out.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was looking for a spider, too, but some people don't mind or prefer a coupe. Good luck! I wonder why the red car in LA is still there. On paper it is great. I hated talking to them and others didn't go through with a purchase either. Like if they don't want to sell or something. The car was there at the beginning of December already when I first checked.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Radm.
Thank you for checking. I am dealing with a salesman and manager that don’t want to sell me the car. I don’t get it!

·
Registered
160 Posts
There is a tri coat red spider that is for sale in scottsdale asking $41k. This is the one Cnaeg had for sale here a few months ago and was traded in to the Ford dealer where he works. I got some pics of it, but it was a little rough when the Ford guy had it (cracked windshield, some paint chipping on the rear). Here is the Cargurus listing:
I got a few photos of the car from the Ford salesman. It has OZ wheels IIRC. I can text them to you if you want.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Since I was in the same situation as you (wondering if somebody can check a remote car for me) I was thinking, well, a bit too far for me to check a car in LA, but why don't I check autotempest.com that also looks though craigslists and see if there is something local I can check for you. And what would you say. There is. Alfa Romeo 4c 2017 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive.... Wasn't there when I bought my car 2 weeks ago so it is a fresh listing. Atherton is close to where I live so whomever wants a red coupe let me know, contact the owner and ask them if they were OK for a local 4C owner to come and check it out.
Thanks for posting this, I'd never heard of autotempest.com - very handy!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hahaha... @Juan Camilo Roldan... I am looking for a Spider, Unless it had a CF roof... then maybe.
That's what he's selling, a yellow spider:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's what he's selling, a yellow spider:

I know. But I’m not crazy for the yellow. I think it looks amazing just not for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts