Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
473 Posts
Look up members ZO and Ben.C

·
Registered
334 Posts
The wheels look OEM but the rear ones look more concave than normal or is that just me?

I think it looks great!

·
Registered
2015 4C Coupe
171 Posts
The wheels look OEM but the rear ones look more concave than normal or is that just me?

I think it looks great!
No I noticed that too. They look awesome, I would guess they are OEM-inspired customs? I want some.

·
Super Moderator
9,933 Posts
Hey guys. Long time researcher on the 4C, looking to hop into one in the near term.

Does anyone have any info on this example listed on Carsales? The engine bay seems to have aftermarket hoses so I’m guessing there’s been at least intake/intercooler upgrades. Also, is that a water/Meth kit in the boot?

View attachment 120519
I see your problem. It’s a long way to Melbourne from Perth. They only did 3,000km per year so spent more time looking at it than driving. It does remind me of ZO’s/Ben.C’s car. It might be simply a water spray kit for the intercooler. I’d give the dealer a call if you’re interested and get a feel for their honesty. The headlight surrounds are either painted or wrapped…not carbon. Surprising given the amount of the stuff on the rest of the car.
You might want to DM Ben.C via conversations. Edit: He was last on the forum two months ago so you might not get a timely response.
Here’s a link to his sale post..
Alfa 4C for sale
They have marked it up by 20 grand so that gives you some info to help with your negotiations.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey guys. Long time researcher on the 4C, looking to hop into one in the near term.

Does anyone have any info on this example listed on Carsales? The engine bay seems to have aftermarket hoses so I’m guessing there’s been at least intake/intercooler upgrades. Also, is that a water/Meth kit in the boot?

View attachment 120519
Heh mate, this car is on Carsales with more info.. By the way, I have my yellow Spider for sale on Carsales and in these forums as well if you interested

Reactions: Alfanut

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the help in directing me to the previous owner guys. Ben has replied and I'll chat with him soon. @Ivanivnk thanks for the notice mate but I am ideally after a coupe at this stage.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thanks for the help in directing me to the previous owner guys. Ben has replied and I'll chat with him soon. @Ivanivnk thanks for the notice mate but I am ideally after a coupe at this stage.
No problem, my cat sold in one day

Reactions: Alfanut

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey lads, just dropping back in as I see my old car is no longer on car sales, I assume its sold.

The fellow here asking contacted me via PM, but didn't end up calling me. I was more than happy to chat about the car, as I would be to anyone.

Wonder if he bought it or someone else?
Was surprised to see none of the goodies really advertised with the car, but I guess they figured a stock car would be easier to sell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts