Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kills me to post this, this is exactly the spec I'd love to buy and it's only 20 minutes from my house. My son and I were driving past the Glenview Alfa Romeo dealership on Waukegan Rd in the Chicago area today, and they had this sitting out front. My jaw almost hit the ground so I had to stop and take a look. Looks very nice. 8k miles, 1 owner, remainder of factory warranty, halo, Akra (the tips looked a bit weathered, not sure if that is normal?), black interior, PPF yellowing a bit. Not sure what other options it had as obviously they were closed on a Sunday (maybe @John4C can help?) and it's not listed on their website so I have no idea what they're asking for it.

Man, I would love to buy this thing, but timing is off for me. Putting this out to the community in hopes that good karma comes back to me when it's time to buy!! If anyone local picks it up, don't forget about me! :)
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Land vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle
Window Automotive mirror Vehicle door Automotive exterior Automotive tire

·
Registered
835 Posts
They advertise pretty heavily on the main AM news station and I have heard good reviews about them.

Sad thing is the closer to me dealership in Naperville looks to be changing hands soon. The previous owners were absolutely horrible.

·
Registered
2018 Rosso Competizione 4C Spider, 2019 Rosso Competizione Giulia Quadrifoglio
209 Posts
It’s a good spec car. I’m getting the itch to buy another 4c! Help!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4Canada

·
Registered
663 Posts
For those interested, finally posted for $73k.

Odd that they don't have real pictures on the site. The site pictures show std black halo and not the akra exhaust. When look the sticker it is a nicely optioned 4C.

This was original at The Autobarn Alfa Romeo for $76,145 basically from 11/18 thru 1/19 when I stopped tracking it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Question, and I may be totally out of touch. Base price was $65,000? Does that mean no leather, for example? I paid so dramatically less for a new 2017 in early 2018 that the base price on the sticker here is throwing me for a loop!

·
Registered
6 Posts
This was indeed my car. I worked a good deal in connection with my upcoming Lotus Emira delivery. The car is great…no issues. Car is fully loaded and completely stock - tires are fresh. Ping me with any questions; I would love to see it go to a good home. Considering the car had an original sticker of $86K and has a year of factory warranty remaining, the asking price seems to be reasonable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This was indeed my car. I worked a good deal in connection with my upcoming Lotus Emira delivery. The car is great…no issues. Car is fully loaded and completely stock - tires are fresh. Ping me with any questions; I would love to see it go to a good home. Considering the car had an original sticker of $86K and has a year of factory warranty remaining, the asking price seems to be reasonable.
Sorry to sidetrack this thread, feel free to pm me if you thing it's more appropriate.

So are Emira deliveries happening anytime soon?? What was your time frame like?

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I placed my initial deposit down before the Emira was revealed. My order went into Lotus’s system the first week of March. My build is scheduled for September, with estimated delivery in the November/December timeframe. I figured it was easier to work a decent trade in on my Spider now, as opposed to November!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts