Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to shock my wife with a Alfa Romeo Logo tattoo who really hates tattoos in general. It would have to be temporary/removable, but have not found anything on the net. :surprise:

·
Registered
26 Posts
There area few places online that will do custom temporary tattoos. I had some scorpion tattoos made up for our Fiat store about a year ago. I don't remember where but if you google custom temporary tattoos, you should find something. You'll have to upload an image but shouldn't be hard to find a good AR logo to use.

Reactions: davesco

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would like to shock my wife with a Alfa Romeo Logo tattoo who really hates tattoos in general. It would have to be temporary/removable, but have not found anything on the net. :surprise:
There are many businesses that sell temporary tattoos nowadays; I generally purchase online and would definitely recommend Buy Temporary Tattoos Online | WannaBeInk.com. I tried it multiple times and they never let me down. They feature beautiful patterns and may be personalized. I love this brand and how everything is environmentally friendly. You may also combine numerous items to save on packing.

·
Super Moderator
11,898 Posts
There are many businesses that sell temporary tattoos nowadays; I generally purchase online and would definitely recommend Buy Temporary Tattoos Online | WannaBeInk.com. I tried it multiple times and they never let me down. They feature beautiful patterns and may be personalized. I love this brand and how everything is environmentally friendly. You may also combine numerous items to save on packing.
The reply might be a tad late. @davesco was last here a little over four years ago. We never heard or saw what eventuated. Welcome. Hope you find the forum interesting.

·
Super Moderator
11,898 Posts
Your interest IS in 4C’s more than Tatts, I hope?😁

1 - 7 of 7 Posts